Tim Elston wrote:the value of judging people for more than their worst beliefs and to give people due credit for the commendable aspects of their character.
I understand this concept ( and have to vote this way sometimes ).. but here it doesn't apply as the conflict is with an unshakable principle.
Hitler created a great Autobahn and roadway system. He commissioned via Ferdinand Porsche the creation of one of my most beloved automobiles in history. The man was able to do some great things... but at the same time.. set in motion a horror that still touches and haunts us in today's politics.
So regardless that final one outweighed and overwhelms everything else! I would gladly change history and do without a great hobby car.. if all those people could have a chance at life. If he could have been stopped then.
I don't want this to be overshadowed by my mention of Hitler.. because I am not saying that he and our President Obama are equals in any sort.. just that core issues matter regardless of the rest of the good they do. That is my purpose.
God Bless.

![Remember our veterans and troops currently serving today. [amer-ribbon90.gif]](/images/amer-ribbon90.gif)