If the '24' writers wrote other things.....

A forum for the discussion of TV, movies, music and pop-culture influences from a Christian perspective. A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

DeWayneTN
-= J2 =-

If the '24' writers wrote other things.....

Postby DeWayneTN » February 24th, 2009, 6:33 am

based on a conversation I had with MrDanger, I think this would be fun to imagine.

If the '24' writers wrote...

-Batman, Alfred would be a mole and the Batcave would come under an attack once a year.

-The A-Team, BA Baracus would be assassinated and and his younger brother would step in and get blown up. Murdock would indeed go crazy and be confined to an asylum that the team would have to break him out of.

-Die Hard, John McClane would blow the whole building up to make sure the terrorists didn't escape and learn to live with the casualties.

-Little House, Manly would be involved in a cover-up and Nellie would kill him to keep it under wraps.

-Alice - Vera would be the mole and Alice's son Tommy would have to outrun a mountain lion.
"...The life you see me living is not 'mine,' but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I am not going to go back on that."- Galatians 19:20 (The Message)
Visit my blog: www.dewaynehamby.com

MrDanger
I like flapjacks.

Postby MrDanger » February 24th, 2009, 6:40 am

Steel Magnolias - Everyone would assume that Shirley MacLaine is the mole because of her surley character, to be swerved into thinking maybe it was the self-righteous Sally Field. In the episode that changes the whole season it will be revealed it was Shirley MacLaine after all. In a touching moment, Olympia Dukakis dies in Jack's arms....after he had promised he would protect her.
"Students are encouraged to mingle with the midgets." - Mr. Jones' 1st Block Class

MrDanger
I like flapjacks.

Postby MrDanger » February 24th, 2009, 6:46 am

Friday the 13th - Chloe triangulates Jason location to help Jack find him in Camp Crystal Lake. During a heart pounding moment, Jack yells to Jason, "Drop the machete! I don't want to hurt you!" right before shooting him and hurting him.

In a moment of irony, Tony says it seems fake that Jason came back from the dead.
"Students are encouraged to mingle with the midgets." - Mr. Jones' 1st Block Class

DeWayneTN
-= J2 =-

Postby DeWayneTN » February 24th, 2009, 6:49 am

LOL! Good ones!!
"...The life you see me living is not 'mine,' but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I am not going to go back on that."- Galatians 19:20 (The Message)

DaJudge
-= J2 =-

Postby DaJudge » February 24th, 2009, 9:21 am

Knight Rider: Michael would use Kitt's car battery to violate the Geneva Convention.

DeWayneTN
-= J2 =-

Postby DeWayneTN » February 26th, 2009, 4:26 am

-Dukes of Hazzard - Luke would be assassinated by Roscoe, which would lead Bo to go on a revenge spree, killing Uncle Jesse, who tries to stop him. Daisy would appear to be a traitor and, under a traumatic torture/interrogation, she would be proven innocent. The General Lee would be, of course, destroyed in the process by Cooter, who is a mercenary for hire.

DaJudge
-= J2 =-

Postby DaJudge » February 26th, 2009, 6:57 am

Dallas: In the "24" writers' version, Bobby still dies, but instead of showing up in the shower, saying "it was only a dream", it will be revealed that when Bobby was hit by the car, Miss Ellie rushed to his stretcher at the morgue and injected his heart with epinephrine, reviving him just in time.

KBevangelist
Hey, hey, hey

Postby KBevangelist » March 3rd, 2009, 9:21 am

You guys have to much time on your hands!!!

KB

dolfan
Established Member

Postby dolfan » March 3rd, 2009, 9:42 am

Andy Griffith Show: Aunt Bee is a mole for the Darlings in their quest to nab Andy for Darlene, who poisons Ellie the Girl Druggist, puts TNT in the home-loaded shells of the 12 gauge that the hottie blonde skeet shooter uses, sticks a shiv in Barbara Eden's neck when she moves her manicure tray into Floyd's barber shop, and appears from nowhere while she's "out of town" and catches the blonde gal who comes over to cook and clean for them sneaking a bong hit with a Coca-Cola bottle from behind Wally's (that's evidently a long time problem in the Carolinas :wink: ), offering to join her but instead burning her alive with Goober's acetylene torch, and then, after letting Andy marry Helen Crump, she beheads her with a piano wire with corn cob handles in an effort to lure Andy back to Mayberry and get rid of Ken Berry, and she later admits she's the mother of Martha Stewart only after Opie pops a cap in her arthritic knee before a live audience at a Happy Days taping.
Human government bears the same relation to hell as the church bears to heaven. (David Lipscomb, On Civil Government, 72).

Gerald Creasy

Postby Gerald Creasy » March 3rd, 2009, 11:54 am

dolfan wrote:Andy Griffith Show: Aunt Bee is a mole for the Darlings in their quest to nab Andy for Darlene, who poisons Ellie the Girl Druggist, puts TNT in the home-loaded shells of the 12 gauge that the hottie blonde skeet shooter uses, sticks a shiv in Barbara Eden's neck when she moves her manicure tray into Floyd's barber shop, and appears from nowhere while she's "out of town" and catches the blonde gal who comes over to cook and clean for them sneaking a bong hit with a Coca-Cola bottle from behind Wally's (that's evidently a long time problem in the Carolinas :wink: ), offering to join her but instead burning her alive with Goober's acetylene torch, and then, after letting Andy marry Helen Crump, she beheads her with a piano wire with corn cob handles in an effort to lure Andy back to Mayberry and get rid of Ken Berry, and she later admits she's the mother of Martha Stewart only after Opie pops a cap in her arthritic knee before a live audience at a Happy Days taping.

Charlene instead of Darlene (some good episode references there though).

Kinda reminds me of the song "Opie & Me" where Opie discovers Otis pleasing his girlfriend (in a way that cannot be related in a family forum) and then they sit down with Goober and Ernest T and hit the dope pipe.

Return to “Entertainment”