Conference Championship Games

Take me out to the ball game! Basketball, baseball, football...Oh my!

Moderator: The J2 Mod Squad

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Conference Championship Games

Postby Rob » January 20th, 2010, 4:24 am

This weekend will be the AFC and NFC championship games between the J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets and the Colts and in the NFC the Vikings and the Saints. Who wins?
If I were to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for business. I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out right, what is said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right will make no difference." -Abraham Lincoln

Paully_44
Established Member

Postby Paully_44 » January 20th, 2010, 6:19 am

Colts vs Saints in the Superbowl
Let the wild rumpus start!

teach
I can see clearly now!

Postby teach » January 20th, 2010, 6:36 am

Paully_44 wrote:Colts vs Saints in the Superbowl

ditto

dolfan
Established Member

Postby dolfan » January 20th, 2010, 7:22 am

ditto -- and I'm pulling for the Saints to win it all.
Human government bears the same relation to hell as the church bears to heaven. (David Lipscomb, On Civil Government, 72).

Mole_J
I can see clearly now!

Postby Mole_J » January 20th, 2010, 12:03 pm

I just hope these two games are good games. Been fairly disappointed with the NFL playoffs so far :( Out of 8 games only two were interesting, the others were all blow outs.

I think it will be the Colts and Saints in the Superbowl.

I am sleeping on the Jets I know, but I think the Colts will beat them easily. The Vikings and the Saints should be a fun game to watch.

ImaPK
-= J2 =-

Postby ImaPK » January 20th, 2010, 6:32 pm

Jets and Vikings with Jets going 2-0 in Super Bowls(1969)
People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. Author Unknown.

Full Quiver
--== J2 ==--

Postby Full Quiver » January 21st, 2010, 3:19 am

If the Vikings play against the Saints like they did against Dallas then Brees will have a long day and the Vikes will represent.

The AFC is a toss up I think and the way the JETS defense has been playing doesn't help the Colts at all.
I have piped unto you, and ye have not danced!

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » January 21st, 2010, 4:49 am

Full Quiver wrote:If the Vikings play against the Saints like they did against Dallas then Brees will have a long day and the Vikes will represent.

The AFC is a toss up I think and the way the JETS defense has been playing doesn't help the Colts at all.

Enough of the analysis make a pick. :lol: :lol:
If I were to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for business. I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out right, what is said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right will make no difference." -Abraham Lincoln

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » January 22nd, 2010, 5:58 am

Okay here's my picks.

I think the Saints will have to run the ball, even if the Vikings stop it. I don't think Bree's with his arm will be able to beat them. I think the Vikings defense will be to much, and I look for Petersen to have a break out game and the Vikings to win.

In the AFC. While I think the Jets have the best defense and can blitz with the best of them, I think they are going against one of the best QB's in reading the Blitz. Rivas can only cover one side of the field the other you have #17 and Clark. So for the Jets to win they will have to turn over Manning not an easy thing to do. I don't believe the Jets with a rookie QB in Sanchez will be able to score enough points. It will take more than 17 to win this game.

So my pick. Vikings and Colts. Besides, I think the NFL wants to see Farve and Manning in the Super Bowl.

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » January 22nd, 2010, 5:59 am

double post sorry

Darling
Woohoo!

Postby Darling » January 24th, 2010, 1:17 pm

I'm rooting for the Colts vs. Saints.

Return to “Sports...By Popular Demand”