Can you see Outside your own box ?

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

paul
I can see clearly now!

Can you see Outside your own box ?

Postby paul » March 24th, 2010, 6:49 pm

I have been in the philippines for almost two weeks. What a great time of blessings. I was able to meet with several converted Muslim military commanders for the MILF ( Moro Islamic Liberation Front.). One a Commander Spider was converted as a result of our director and his brother working in the remote areas. We are establishing a community development program that will help them in lively-hood development and basic needs as health care, composting, and many other areas. We are developing two prototype farms in two location in Mindanao..

I was able to go to a islamic military camp and join them in eating survival food that they live on when fighting the government and are on the run.

Their is a tremendous crack happening in the islamic world. The church must stand up and declare the glory of God. Joel (my son) will be translating the new ISOM community in a box program this week in Cebuano. Then he goes to Africa to have it translated into Swahili and Hausa ( an Islamic Language) then to Peru for the Katcwa Native language. WMOF has been blessed to join with ISOM to help get this vital material into several languages.

We will work over the next several months and hope to get it done in Languages in India.....Pastor Gary , this can be of emmence help to the work there. Have Bishop Bouwder contact me.
You cannot effectively love and minister to others when you are obsessed with protecting
and preserving yourself.

Pastor Gary
Kahu Gary, Benevolent Dictator

Passed along

Postby Pastor Gary » March 24th, 2010, 8:38 pm

I passed the post and info along to David's Email.
"God is excited to show you mercy. He rises to give you His compassion." (Isaiah 30:18)

"For surely, O LORD, you bless the righteous;
you surround them with your favor as with a shield." (Psalm 5:12)

MacUser
Established Member

Postby MacUser » March 25th, 2010, 3:12 am

Fantastic News. Jesus is the final answer.
Chris -

... Behold, the Lamb of God, that taketh away the sin of the world!
John 1:29

soulsearcher
What's next?

Postby soulsearcher » March 26th, 2010, 3:03 pm

After watching testimony #47 from the link below I had to repent of my feelings in general toward Muslims, subconsciously associating them all with the attack on 9/11. I was so moved by the testimony of this man, I wept along with him at his revelation of Jesus Christ.

http://www.muslimjourneytohope.com/watch.asp

Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”