Damon Thompson

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

teach
I can see clearly now!

Damon Thompson

Postby teach » March 11th, 2010, 3:32 am

I don't know if anyone has ever heard of him or heard him, but if you ever get the opportunity, TAKE IT!

He is one of the most phenomenal and annointed preachers I've ever heard in my life! He spoke last night at Fresh Oil New Wine at Abba's House and I ran to the altar and laid face down on the ground and cried out to God and I am SOOOO excited about what God is going to do and how I am not excepting mediocrity in my life anymore!

wendy k

teach
I can see clearly now!

Postby teach » March 12th, 2010, 6:54 am

no one on here has heard him?

dalebert
Woohoo!

Postby dalebert » March 12th, 2010, 6:58 am

I have not heard of him..i did go to his web site but will have time to look at every thing yet...

Shellie
Site Admin

Postby Shellie » March 12th, 2010, 10:26 am

We've got a bunch of kids from our school going to The Ramp on March 26th. They ALWAYS come back excited and on fire.
There never was a horse that couldn't be rode and there never was a cowboy that couldn't be throwed.

Shellie
Site Admin

Postby Shellie » March 12th, 2010, 10:26 am

We've got a bunch of kids from our school going to The Ramp on March 26th. They ALWAYS come back excited and on fire.
There never was a horse that couldn't be rode and there never was a cowboy that couldn't be throwed.

Jennifer Smith

Postby Jennifer Smith » March 12th, 2010, 5:10 pm

I love that ministry and especially love Eddie James.. he came to our church several months ago and it was like nothing I had ever seen. It was wonderful. And I got to lead worship and open for him! (We only did one song.. but we rocked) :)
..I press on to take hold of that
for which Christ took hold of me.
-Phil 3:12

teach
I can see clearly now!

Postby teach » March 12th, 2010, 6:40 pm

I love Eddie James too!

Damon is probably one of the best speakers I've ever heard. He doesn't play games either! I literally ran to the altar and laid on the floor crying for half an hour after he was done preaching.

wendy k

Shellie
Site Admin

Postby Shellie » March 13th, 2010, 4:21 am

Eddie James has been to our school a few times as well. Kids love him. (adults too)

Jennifer Smith

Postby Jennifer Smith » March 13th, 2010, 9:13 am

I think that the ministry at the Ramp has to be extremely powerful because the fruit of those associated with it. There was so much that impressed me about Eddie James, besides just his music..

He had an ease and relaxed manner in leading while standing back and allowing twenty or more young people to minister, dance (explosively), sing and share testimonies.

He also gave a SPOT-on prophetic word specifically to our church.. in a meek but confident way.

The freedom he proclaims in his music that they brought with them to dance and worship and the joy and enthusiasm for the Lord was wonderful. It changed the whole atmosphere~! Thankful that I got the chance to be there.
..I press on to take hold of that

for which Christ took hold of me.

-Phil 3:12

dbserv
Hey, hey, hey

Postby dbserv » March 13th, 2010, 8:15 pm

I've heard Damon several times @ Celebration Church in Fresno - where my Sis-in-Law and Niece attend.

Always blessed and inspired by his preaching. The youth of that church are on fire and when Damon comes, he feeds that fire in an amazing way.

Glad you were blessed by his ministry too.
God Bless You

Dan Bagley

teach
I can see clearly now!

Postby teach » March 14th, 2010, 2:27 pm

dbserv wrote:I've heard Damon several times @ Celebration Church in Fresno - where my Sis-in-Law and Niece attend.

Always blessed and inspired by his preaching. The youth of that church are on fire and when Damon comes, he feeds that fire in an amazing way.

Glad you were blessed by his ministry too.

Thanks!!

Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”