Page 1 of 2

Update on needing prayers

Posted: February 22nd, 2010, 7:31 am
by Susie Hamilton
I have been back to the Dr this morn with a bad attack. He wants me to go in the hospital this evening, one local with a very good heart clinic. This due to having had to take 6 nitro glycerin pills within a 7 hr span. This afternoon I am packing my bag and making calls to take care of stuff since I do not know how long I will be there. I have a friend that will be here at 6pm to take me. I will try to keep you updated as to my status as I am able. Thanks for your continued prayers.

Posted: February 22nd, 2010, 7:35 am
by paul
We are holding you in our prayers and believing for a total healing.

Posted: February 22nd, 2010, 8:16 am
by Martha
Praying for you.

Posted: February 22nd, 2010, 8:56 am
by free
Praying for you...Let us know if there's anything we can do.

Which hospital will you be going to?

Posted: February 22nd, 2010, 8:59 am
by Susie Hamilton
Sentara Norfolk General, they have a heart hospital.

Posted: February 22nd, 2010, 9:33 am
by Shellie
Don't know if you will see this before you go, but I love ya and am praying for you! Let us know something as soon as you can.

Posted: February 22nd, 2010, 1:32 pm
by rjc
Praying for you

Posted: February 22nd, 2010, 2:08 pm
by RamboPreacher
prayer is happenin

Posted: February 22nd, 2010, 3:12 pm
by Susie Hamilton
In observation awaiting move to cardiac ward. On monitors,bp med and nitro paste on chest. Test in morn changed from stress test to catherazation(?). Got my mp3, iPhone and good book.

Posted: February 22nd, 2010, 5:24 pm
by free
You're in good hands all the way around...The Lord and Sentra will take excellent care of you!

Posted: February 23rd, 2010, 4:49 am
by MacUser
Supernatural Healing in Jesus name!

Posted: February 23rd, 2010, 5:28 am
by Linda
Know that you are in our prayers and thoughts...keep us updated, if you can!!! Love you, sis!!!

Posted: February 23rd, 2010, 6:20 am
by Susie Hamilton
Heart cath has been postponed until Wednesday morn.

Posted: February 24th, 2010, 8:33 am
by Susie Hamilton
Had heart cath this morn. Dr found 90 percent blockage in main artery. Said waiting another week to do tests would have been fatal. He put stent in and have to go meds for a year.

Posted: February 24th, 2010, 8:57 am
by jdavis
Thank the Lord you are OK! I've been praying for your healing.