Thank You from TW's Family

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

TW
Established Member

Thank You from TW's Family

Postby TW » July 7th, 2014, 11:32 am

I'm RJC, TW's sister. I have to use his page since for some reason I have not been able to log in to mine. I wanted to say Thank You to each and every one of you for your prayers, condolences and kind words regarding my brother. He valued your friendships and, as you all know, he loved the exchange of ideas and points of views expressed in this forum. He had been ill for a long time and for the past 2 1/2 - 3 years he was basically house-bound but this forum enabled him to stay mentally active. I firmly believe that one of the reasons he survived this long was because of the support and prayers of the members of J2. Jude 2 is so much more than just a forum, it is a community who cares about its members and their families. I pray that you never lose this, there is such a great need for this kind of love.

God blessed me to be able to have him move in with me for the last months of his life. I miss him terribly but I am comforted knowing that he no longer struggles to get his breath and has no pain. Thank you all again for being there for all of us.

Rhoda J Curran
Anglo-Saxon Proto-English Manuscripts (995 AD): “God lufode middan-eard swa, dat he seade his an-cennedan sunu, dat nan ne forweorde de on hine gely ac habbe dat ece lif."

My blog - http://theoldman.wordpress.com/

Shellie
Site Admin

Postby Shellie » July 8th, 2014, 2:34 am

He was much loved. So sorry for your loss.
There never was a horse that couldn't be rode and there never was a cowboy that couldn't be throwed.

jinjer
Hey, hey, hey

Postby jinjer » July 9th, 2014, 1:54 pm

A fine, gentle, kind man he was!! He is missed................... Prayers for you.......................

pastorables
--== J2 ==--

Postby pastorables » July 15th, 2014, 5:24 am

I am saddened to hear this today. Though it has been some time since I have interacted here with any regularity, I will always remember the discussions that I shared with TW. May God comfort you and the family in the days ahead. He will surely be missed.

pastorables
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose."Jim Elliot - Missionary Martyr

lady4jc
I can see clearly now!

Postby lady4jc » July 25th, 2014, 4:15 pm

Sorry for you loss. I just now reading that he had passed. I do need to visit J2 more often.

Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”