Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad
MacUser wrote:This is a better poll.. do you think Obama has been successful or not in his first 100 days?
Dr. Ron wrote:I can't believe anyone on here thinks he has been successful......AT WHAT?????
bibleguy wrote:It depends on what your definition of success is. I voted yes.
I think he's been very successful at accomplishing the things that he wanted to accomplish. I agree with Rush, I hope he fails.
bibleguy wrote:Sadly, he has been successful at reducing our international standing
dividing our country
and trashing our image
submitting to foreign dictators
and apologizing for a country he is ashamed of.
Tim Elston wrote:Thankfully, for every handful of complainers, there are always good people around, too.
Tim Elston wrote:If they complain about Brother Elston, I'll know that they are just complainers.
They scorned, and scorned, and scorned, and scorned, and scorned. They are just scorners..
Barack Obama wrote:We should have every child speaking more than one language. It's embarrassing when Europeans come over here, they all speak English, they speak French, they speak German. And then we go over to Europe and all we can say is merci beaucoup
Tim Elston wrote:Au Contraire ... Au Contraire ... Au Contraire
MacUser wrote:What happened to you Tim? Do you think your dad would be proud of this?
I was raised by my dad. He and my mom both recognize that Barack Obama is a decent man, but they, like me, could not vote for him due to a number of issues, the greatest of which was abortion. My parents managed to instill in me the value of judging people for more than their worst beliefs and to give people due credit for the commendable aspects of their character.
Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests