Wedding Ceremony Help

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

Cecil6
Newcomer

Postby Cecil6 » May 29th, 2014, 11:00 pm

It was totally cool. I agree with Billy. I think I will give same suggestion to my cousin who is going the tie the knot next month.
Last edited by Cecil6 on July 3rd, 2015, 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

PastorP
Hall Of Fame

Re: Wedding Ceremony Help

Postby PastorP » May 31st, 2014, 7:12 am

Sherry wrote:Ok, this weekend after talking to my son and his fiancée about wedding plans, I told them I'd ask about wedding ceremonies, so I'm asking.....

Any of you minister's or anyone else for that matter, have a wedding ceremony that is "different" and not your run of the mill "do you take so and so, blah blah blah" stuff?

I would like to have some different ones for them to read through so they can get an idea of what they want. If you have one or two, and would LOVE to share :wink: please email me a copy at yellowrosesgarden at gmail dot com (you know what to do there). A very grateful mother thanks you. :D

I just read your post and I am in my office finishing the preparation for a wedding in a couple of hours. I will perform the ceremony for an Hispanic couple that is in our growing Hispanic Ministries.

There are some cultural differences in the Hispanic Ceremonies that could make a beautiful change in the traditional wedding ceremonies. Do a search for "The Wedding Lasso" and the Bible Presentation. Expecially the Wedding Lasso. if you will send your email address to pastorpejohnson@gmail.com, I will send you a copy of the ceremony I am using today.
PastorP
Proverbs 3:6 (MSG) Listen for GOD's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; he's the one who will keep you on track.

Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”