Bowl Mania

Take me out to the ball game! Basketball, baseball, football...Oh my!

Moderator: The J2 Mod Squad

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Bowl Mania

Postby Rob » December 22nd, 2013, 2:39 am

After the R&L Carrier Bowl the score reads

1. Rob. 3 points
2. TurboTim. 2 points
2. Cook. 2 points
If I were to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for business. I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out right, what is said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right will make no difference." -Abraham Lincoln

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » December 24th, 2013, 3:47 am

After the Beef O Brady bowl here's the standings

1. Rob 4
2. Turbo Tim 3
3. Cook 3
If I were to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for business. I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out right, what is said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right will make no difference." -Abraham Lincoln

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » December 26th, 2013, 4:05 am

After the Hawaii Bowl:

1. Rob 5 points
2. Turbo 4 points
3. Cook 4 points

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » December 30th, 2013, 6:31 pm

Sorry guys been real busy during the holidays will try to keep up better between now and the NC game.

The holiday bowl is going now. But after the Alamo bowl here's the standings

Rob. 13 points
Tim. 10 points
Cook. 10 points

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » December 31st, 2013, 6:47 pm

After click fil a bowl.

1. Rob. 16
2. Cook. 15
3. Tim. 13

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » January 1st, 2014, 11:32 am

Before the rose bowl

1. Cook. 18
1. Rob. 18
3. Tim. 16

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » January 2nd, 2014, 1:42 pm

Sorry guys been doing a lot of this on my phone

Here's the corrected updated scores

1. Rob 18
2. Tim 16
3. Cook 16

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » January 6th, 2014, 2:39 am

Before NC game

1. Cook. 21
2. Rob. 19
2. Tim. 19

Cook is the winner of bowl mania this year

darylscook
Hall Of Fame

Thanks!

Postby darylscook » January 15th, 2014, 8:55 am

Rob wrote:Before NC game

1. Cook. 21
2. Rob. 19
2. Tim. 19

Cook is the winner of bowl mania this year

I finally won! Thanks for keeping up with it! It was fun. Not sure why in the world I picked Michigan :roll:
Daryl S. Cook, Senior Pastor
Pearl Church
The Church of God of Prophecy
Pearl, MS

Paully_44
Established Member

Postby Paully_44 » February 17th, 2014, 6:35 am

Bummer, I missed out on losing another J2 bowl series. That'll teach me to stay away for so long.

At least the Seahawks won the Superbowl 8)
Let the wild rumpus start!

Return to “Sports...By Popular Demand”