survivor season 20

A forum for the discussion of TV, movies, music and pop-culture influences from a Christian perspective. A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

Ilovebigcats
---=== J2 ===---

Postby Ilovebigcats » February 22nd, 2010, 8:56 am

To be a Villain or Hero on Survivor you need the contrast of the other. Sooooo.. at some point a Villain will emerge amongst the Heroes and a Hero will show up among the Villains. I think Rob got a small dose of that and passed out. hahahaha.. He come to his senses and wants to give someone else a turn. Obviously James will be labeled a Villain. However, James was right. We watched it back twice and Stephenie said TWICE, that's not right when it WAS. James shouldn't have snapped but he was right. I liked Stephenie the first time but not this go-round. I am curious to see James and Tom go at it.

WHAT IS UP with Jerri and Coach?!?!? Oh. My. Goodness. Gag! I am DYING to know if it is game play or if she really has a thing for that d'bag.

teach
I can see clearly now!

Postby teach » February 26th, 2010, 3:23 am

MUCH better episode last night. Heroes dominated in the challenge, but of course there was no puzzle...

James is still being a jerk and that bothers me.

I think Jeri does have a thing for Coach cuz she was really getting jealous over Parvati!!!

I don't agree with who they voted off, but oh well

DeWayneTN
-= J2 =-

Postby DeWayneTN » February 27th, 2010, 7:55 am

Probably the most entertaining challenge I've seen in years. I was high-fiving LeAnn. What a smokeout!

I hated to see Randy go because he's a wild man. Parvarti is played out. She gets on my nerves. I'd like to have seen what Randy would do if given more time in the game. Still, it's going to be interesting to see what happens as a result of the frustration over the missing machete. Russell isn't next to go but his day is coming soon.

Rob and Jeri are heroes of the villains team, really. James and JT are probably the villains of the heroes team.
"...The life you see me living is not 'mine,' but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I am not going to go back on that."- Galatians 19:20 (The Message)
Visit my blog: www.dewaynehamby.com

DeWayneTN
-= J2 =-

Postby DeWayneTN » March 5th, 2010, 5:48 am

Best tribal council this season, perhaps in years. I love it when people do the right thing to strengthen the team and break away from silly political alliances. I did like Cirie but she was truly the weakest link and playing the game solely for herself.
"...The life you see me living is not 'mine,' but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I am not going to go back on that."- Galatians 19:20 (The Message)

teach
I can see clearly now!

Postby teach » March 5th, 2010, 6:56 am

DeWayneTN wrote:Best tribal council this season, perhaps in years. I love it when people do the right thing to strengthen the team and break away from silly political alliances. I did like Cirie but she was truly the weakest link and playing the game solely for herself.

I completely agree! I was happy about how things went. I am seriously rooting for tom and colby!

wendy k

teach
I can see clearly now!

Postby teach » March 12th, 2010, 9:13 am

Man, this hasn't been the best season of survivor so far... I actually got bored with the last episode and definitely do not agree with who got voted out...

wendy k

turbotim
I can see clearly now!

Postby turbotim » March 12th, 2010, 3:53 pm

teach wrote:Man, this hasn't been the best season of survivor so far... I actually got bored with the last episode and definitely do not agree with who got voted out...

wendy k

Did it come on Thursday night? My DVR didn't record it.
Tim Cook------> Proud Daddy and Husband

Jesus is my ROCK!!

ImageImage

my space

turbotim
I can see clearly now!

Postby turbotim » March 12th, 2010, 5:05 pm

I figured it out. It did record it at 1 am. The SEC tournament delayed it. :lol:

Jesus is my ROCK!!

ImageImage

my space

DeWayneTN
-= J2 =-

Postby DeWayneTN » March 19th, 2010, 10:42 am

Great episode last night!! Couldn't believe Russell was finally voted out. Did you see the look on his face???

turbotim
I can see clearly now!

Postby turbotim » March 24th, 2010, 3:02 pm

DeWayneTN wrote:Great episode last night!! Couldn't believe Russell was finally voted out. Did you see the look on his face???

What are you talking about? Tyson was just voted out. My DVR didn't record anything last week then Survivor came on tonight (Wednesday 3-24-10). Did we miss something? Thanks

Jesus is my ROCK!!

ImageImage

my space

DeWayneTN
-= J2 =-

Postby DeWayneTN » March 25th, 2010, 10:46 am

I was joking. :-)

turbotim
I can see clearly now!

Postby turbotim » March 25th, 2010, 11:28 am

DeWayneTN wrote:I was joking. :-)

:lol:

Gotcha... With how crazy the episodes have been coming on, I was confused. hahaha....

Jesus is my ROCK!!

ImageImage

my space

dbserv
Hey, hey, hey

Postby dbserv » March 25th, 2010, 3:02 pm

DeWayneTN wrote:Great episode last night!! Couldn't believe Russell was finally voted out. Did you see the look on his face???

You got me GOOD!!!

I spent almost an hour searching and searching trying to find details and an episode to watch.

I TRUSTED YOU!!!

:cry: :P

LOL
God Bless You

Dan Bagley

teach
I can see clearly now!

Postby teach » March 26th, 2010, 2:21 am

Tyson was an idiot the other night and I was glad to see James go instead of Colby.

Wendy k

Pastorbps
Whoa!!
Whoa!!

Postby Pastorbps » April 3rd, 2010, 2:12 am

Whether you like Russel or don't like Russel, you have to give him credit for being one of the best players to ever play the game. He should have been voted off last week and craftily used the immunity to get Tyson off instead. I thought for sure he was gone this week and yet he works it out to rid himself of Rob. Amazing.

Return to “Entertainment”