Cookbook delays

Who needs Paula Dean and Rachel Ray? We've got our own award-winning cooks right here at Jude 2.

Moderators: Sherry, The J2 Mod Squad

Pastor Bill
---=== J2 ===---

Cookbook delays

Postby Pastor Bill » August 4th, 2009, 5:30 am

Anyone who has ordered cookbooks from us, I thank you for your patience.

We have mailed them to each of you TWICE, and still it appears no one has received them. The Post Office assured us after the first failed attempt that they were not having any problems, but when Rose went down there today (we are having other mail that isn't getting to us as well including some tax papers that were mailed mid-JUNE!) and found out there have actually been multiple complaints and an investigation is going on as to what is happening.

The new person in charge is supposed to contact Rose tomorrow, but please let me know if you have or have not received it and we should be able to get them to you quickly.

Again, sorry for the delays!
"Why would God allow Hitler his chapter in history? Why would God send a whale to swallow Jonah or turn a woman into a pillar of salt? Surely there were other ways. But I'll leave the particular methods of God to God."
-Spoken by David Abraham, Showdown by Ted Dekker

rjc
I can see clearly now!

Postby rjc » August 29th, 2009, 2:09 pm

My cookbook was waiting for me when I got home after 3 weeks in the hospital. I have enjoyed reading it and am looking forward to trying many of them. The book is beautifully done. I'm sorry that you have had problems but I am hopeful that these are solved and that everyone is enjoying this cookbook.
rjc

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Shellie
Site Admin

Postby Shellie » November 10th, 2009, 3:59 am

:oops: I've been planning on sending you money for one for ages. Maybe I will soon remember to do it. :oops:
There never was a horse that couldn't be rode and there never was a cowboy that couldn't be throwed.

Pastor Bill
---=== J2 ===---

Postby Pastor Bill » July 13th, 2010, 8:20 am

Shellie, we still have some left, if I can remember I'll bring a few to GA.
"Why would God allow Hitler his chapter in history? Why would God send a whale to swallow Jonah or turn a woman into a pillar of salt? Surely there were other ways. But I'll leave the particular methods of God to God."

-Spoken by David Abraham, Showdown by Ted Dekker

Phil Hoover
Hey, hey, hey

Can I get a cookbook?

Postby Phil Hoover » October 15th, 2010, 11:48 pm

How much are they, and how can I get one?
There is a ROCK between me and a hard place. His name is JESUS.

Return to “Broad Backsides Recipe Forum”