Cookbooks are finished!

Who needs Paula Dean and Rachel Ray? We've got our own award-winning cooks right here at Jude 2.

Moderators: Sherry, The J2 Mod Squad

Pastor Bill
---=== J2 ===---

Cookbooks are finished!

Postby Pastor Bill » April 28th, 2009, 4:03 am

the cookbooks are finished and turned out great, many of the recipes shared here are included (at least those who gave me permission) as well as many from our local church and friends.

They are $10 and have 200 recipes in them, plus many helpful hints, and extras. The company that put them together for us added an order form, as well for additional cookbooks and listed that we would ship them for $2.00, so I guess we'll stick with that, but of course if someone wants some, let me know and we'll work out whatever we need to.
"Why would God allow Hitler his chapter in history? Why would God send a whale to swallow Jonah or turn a woman into a pillar of salt? Surely there were other ways. But I'll leave the particular methods of God to God."
-Spoken by David Abraham, Showdown by Ted Dekker

Shellie
Site Admin

Postby Shellie » April 29th, 2009, 4:47 am

How do I order one?
There never was a horse that couldn't be rode and there never was a cowboy that couldn't be throwed.

Pastor Bill
---=== J2 ===---

Postby Pastor Bill » April 29th, 2009, 5:15 am

Just PM me the quantity and address to mail it to, and you can either mail a check to the church, or I've got a paypal account if you want to send it to me.
"Why would God allow Hitler his chapter in history? Why would God send a whale to swallow Jonah or turn a woman into a pillar of salt? Surely there were other ways. But I'll leave the particular methods of God to God."

Shellie
Site Admin

Postby Shellie » May 3rd, 2009, 11:24 am

Bill,

Hold one for me and then if you would remind me again to send you a check if you've not heard from me in a week. Thanks. :oops: :D
There never was a horse that couldn't be rode and there never was a cowboy that couldn't be throwed.

Pastor Bill
---=== J2 ===---

Postby Pastor Bill » June 8th, 2009, 7:57 am

Thank you to all who ordered cookbooks, they should all be out, please let me know if you haven't gotten yours.

JanB
---=== J2 ===---

Postby JanB » June 11th, 2009, 3:47 pm

I have forgotten to send the check. It should be in the mail tomorrow.
Thanks,
God Bless,
Jan

If someone were to pay you ten cents for every kind word you ever spoke and collect five cents for every unkind word, would you be rich or poor?

Susie Hamilton
Established Member

Postby Susie Hamilton » June 12th, 2009, 1:08 pm

Pastor Bill, you gonna have any of them at the State Convention this year? I will be there and would want one.
To God be the Glory.

Pastor Bill
---=== J2 ===---

Postby Pastor Bill » June 16th, 2009, 6:10 am

I hadn't thought about that, but yes, we'll plan on bringing some with us.

Pastor Bill
---=== J2 ===---

Postby Pastor Bill » June 16th, 2009, 6:12 am

I haven't heard back from anyone who has received one yet, I know they were shipped out a little while ago, but just wanting to make sure there wasn't a problem, please let me know if you have or have not received them.

rjc
I can see clearly now!

Postby rjc » June 17th, 2009, 4:28 pm

Pastor Bill, as of today I have not received mine but I am sure it will arrive soon.
rjc

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Return to “Broad Backsides Recipe Forum”