Lookin Good!!!

Who needs Paula Dean and Rachel Ray? We've got our own award-winning cooks right here at Jude 2.

Moderators: Sherry, The J2 Mod Squad

JanB
---=== J2 ===---

Lookin Good!!!

Postby JanB » November 1st, 2008, 3:34 pm

You guys are really making me look like a great cook. I am getting lot's of wonderful compliments on my dishes. For our 1st Sunday dinner at church tomorrow, I will be taking 3 delicious dishes from this forum. Keep those recipes coming, some of us need them. :wink:
God Bless,
Jan

If someone were to pay you ten cents for every kind word you ever spoke and collect five cents for every unkind word, would you be rich or poor?

Shellie
Site Admin

Postby Shellie » November 2nd, 2008, 2:24 am

Jan,

Which recipes will you be taking?
There never was a horse that couldn't be rode and there never was a cowboy that couldn't be throwed.

JanB
---=== J2 ===---

Postby JanB » November 3rd, 2008, 4:08 pm

Shellie wrote:Jan,

Which recipes will you be taking?

Shellie, The 'Cherry Dump Cake' was a favorite, not a crumb left. I was concerned about the 'Pot Roast' but it turned out great. I was in such a cooking mood, I also fixed the 'Squash Casserole.' I took time out to think of you. :)
God Bless,

Jan

If someone were to pay you ten cents for every kind word you ever spoke and collect five cents for every unkind word, would you be rich or poor?

Shellie
Site Admin

Postby Shellie » November 3rd, 2008, 5:10 pm

YUM! Wish I was there. It's always better when someone else cooks it. :D
There never was a horse that couldn't be rode and there never was a cowboy that couldn't be throwed.

JanB
---=== J2 ===---

Postby JanB » November 15th, 2008, 1:13 pm

I am really enjoying this recipe forum. I have already fixed many of the selections, most are easy and so delicious. I have many great recipes that I would love to share. Maybe, soon I will have some time to get some of them on here. I always check to see if new ones have been added. You guys, thanks a lot.
God Bless,

Jan

rjc
I can see clearly now!

Postby rjc » November 15th, 2008, 4:48 pm

I add my thank also, I am getting lots of recipes and most of them I can either cut them down to serve 2 or I can make them and freeze in serving sizes. I love this forum. Thanks Shellie.
rjc

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Return to “Broad Backsides Recipe Forum”