Lightening the mood

A place for games, chatter, and anything else that seems to fit.

Moderator: The J2 Mod Squad

HogWild
Hall Of Fame

Lightening the mood

Postby HogWild » November 4th, 2008, 12:31 pm

Moderators, I appreciate your willingness, in advance, to allow this light-hearted thread to remain, if ever so briefly, in the main forum rather than the entertainment thread. I thought on a day like today (voting) we could all us a laugh...

What is your most favorite quote from "The Office" (NBC's sitcom)?

A couple of my personal favorites....

Michael Scott -
I'm friends with everybody in this office. We're all best friends. I love everybody here. But sometimes your best friends start coming into work late and start having dentist appointments that aren't dentist appointments, and that is when it's nice to let them know that you could beat them up.

Or....

Michael Scott -
Yes. It is true. I, Michael Scott, am signing up with an online dating service. Thousands of people have done it, and I am going to do it. I need a username, and... I have a great one. "Little Kid Lover". That way people will know exactly where my priorities are at.

Or....

Dwight K. Schrute -
Would I ever leave this company? Look, I'm all about loyalty. In fact, I feel like part of what I'm being paid for here is my loyalty. But if there were somewhere else that valued loyalty more highly, I'm going wherever they value loyalty the most.
Check out this prodigal's journey back to the Father's house at www.prodigaldave.com

Return to “Just For Fun”