Some Christian joke!

A place for games, chatter, and anything else that seems to fit.

Moderator: The J2 Mod Squad

arthur
Newcomer

Some Christian joke!

Postby arthur » May 8th, 2008, 3:05 pm

Three Friends Go to Heaven

After dying in a car crash, three friends go to Heaven for orientation. They are all asked the same question: "When you are in your casket, and friends and family are mourning over you, what would you like to hear them say about you?"

The first guy immediately responds, "I would like to hear them say that I was one of the great doctors of my time, and a great family man."

The second guy says, "I would like to hear that I was a wonderful husband and school teacher who made a huge difference in the children of tomorrow."

The last guy thinks a minute and replies, "I guess I'd like to hear them say, 'Look, he's moving!"

---

Out Of Gas

A nun who works for a local home health care agency was out making her rounds when she ran out of gas. As luck would have it there was a station just down the street. She walked to the station to borrow a can with enough gas to start the car and drive to the station for a fill up.

The attendant regretfully told her that the only can he owned had just been loaned out, but if she would care to wait he was sure it would be back shortly.

Since the nun was on the way to see a patient she decided not to wait and walked back to her car. After looking through her car for something to carry to the station to fill with gas, she spotted a bedpan she
was taking to the patient. Always resourceful, she carried it to the station, filled it with gasoline, and carried it back to her car.

As she was pouring the gas into the tank of her car two men walked by. One of them turned to the other and said: "Now that is what I call faith!"

---

The Answer

A new pastor moved into town and went out one Saturday to visit his parishioners. All went well until he came to one house. It was obvious that someone was home, but no one came to the door even after he had knocked several times. Finally, he took out his card and wrote on the back: Revelation 3:20 and stuck it in the door.

The next day, as he was counting the offering he found his card in the collection plate. Below his message was the notation Genesis 3:10.

Revelation 3:20 reads: "Behold I stand at the door and knock. If any man hear my voice, and opens the door, I will come in to him, and will dine with him, and he with me."

Genesis 3:10 reads: "And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked."

;)
Matthew 21:22

Linda
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Linda » May 8th, 2008, 6:23 pm

Those where funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: Made me LOL!
Linda

RamboPreacher
RamboPreacher

Postby RamboPreacher » May 11th, 2008, 3:48 pm

me2. i had never heard these before - awesome.
Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling

soulsearcher
What's next?

Postby soulsearcher » May 12th, 2008, 4:09 am

Heard the first and third one. Still funny. :lol: :lol:

Return to “Just For Fun”