Dog For Sale

A place for games, chatter, and anything else that seems to fit.

Moderator: The J2 Mod Squad

soulsearcher
What's next?

Dog For Sale

Postby soulsearcher » April 30th, 2008, 2:59 am

Dog For Sale

A guy was driving around the outback and saw a sign in front of a broken down house: "Talking Dog For Sale". He went up to the front door and knocked. The owner appeared and told him the dog was in the backyard.

The guy went into the backyard and saw a nice looking blue heeler cattle dog sitting there.

"Do you talk?" he asked. "Yep," the dog replied. After the guy recovered from the shock of hearing a dog talk, he said: "So, what's your story?"

The bluey looked up and said, "Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I told the Federal Police. In no time at all, they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping. I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running. But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down. Signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in." "I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals. I got married, had a bunch of puppies, and now I'm just retired."

The guy was amazed. He went back inside and asked the owner what he wanted for the dog.

"Ten dollars," the guy said.

"Ten dollars? This dog is amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?"

"Because he's a liar. He never did any of that stuff."

Susie Hamilton
Established Member

Postby Susie Hamilton » April 30th, 2008, 12:33 pm

Love it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
To God be the Glory.

Darling
Woohoo!

Postby Darling » April 30th, 2008, 1:14 pm

Now that made me chuckle.

JanB
---=== J2 ===---

Postby JanB » April 30th, 2008, 4:11 pm

My dog is also a liar, he barks and doesn't see a thing...he just loves to hear his voice. :roll:
God Bless,
Jan

If someone were to pay you ten cents for every kind word you ever spoke and collect five cents for every unkind word, would you be rich or poor?

rjc
I can see clearly now!

Postby rjc » April 30th, 2008, 4:21 pm

That was funny. :lol:
rjc

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Return to “Just For Fun”