Educational Emails

A place for games, chatter, and anything else that seems to fit.

Moderator: The J2 Mod Squad

soulsearcher
What's next?

Educational Emails

Postby soulsearcher » April 9th, 2008, 6:05 am

I just want to thank all of you for your educational emails over the past year.

Thanks to you, I no longer open a public bathroom door without using a paper towel.

I can't use the remote in a hotel room because I don't know what the last person was doing while flipping through the adult movie channels.

I can't sit down on the hotel bedspread because I can only imagine what has happened on it since it was last washed.

I can't drink out of the hotel glasses or coffee cups because of the special on television showing that the maids do not really clean them - they just wipe them out with their shirt-tail or a dirty towel.

I have trouble shaking hands with someone who has been driving because the number one pass-time while driving alone is picking your nose. (Although cell phone usage may be taking the number one spot)

Eating a Little Debbie sends me on a guilt trip because I can only imagine how many gallons of trans fats I have consumed over the years.

I must send my special thanks to whoever sent me the one about poop in the glue on envelopes because I now have to use a wet sponge with every envelope that needs sealing.

Also, now I have to scrub the top of every can I open for the same reason.

I no longer have any savings because I gave it to a sick girl (Penny Brown) who is about to die in the hospital for the 1,387,258th time.

I no longer have any money at all, but that will change once I receive the $15,000 that Bill Gates/Micro$oft and AOL are sending me for participating in their special e-mail program.

I no longer worry about my soul because I have 363,214 angels looking out for me, and St . Theresa's novena has granted my every wish.

I no longer eat KFC because their chickens are actually horrible mutant freaks with no eyes or feathers.

I no longer use cancer-causing deodorants even though I smell like a water buffalo on a hot day.

Thanks to you, I have learned that my prayers only get answered if I forward an email to seven of my friends and make a wish.

Shellie
Site Admin

Postby Shellie » April 9th, 2008, 6:41 am

LOL...............
There never was a horse that couldn't be rode and there never was a cowboy that couldn't be throwed.

TW
Established Member

Postby TW » April 9th, 2008, 6:44 am

I enjoyed those.

TW
Anglo-Saxon Proto-English Manuscripts (995 AD): “God lufode middan-eard swa, dat he seade his an-cennedan sunu, dat nan ne forweorde de on hine gely ac habbe dat ece lif."

My blog - http://theoldman.wordpress.com/

Linda
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Linda » April 9th, 2008, 6:01 pm

TW wrote:Image

I enjoyed those.

TW

That was good! TW, he needs at least a 4 star! :P
Linda

TW
Established Member

Postby TW » April 9th, 2008, 6:42 pm

I'm a "tough room!" :lol:

soulsearcher will know what that means.

TW
Anglo-Saxon Proto-English Manuscripts (995 AD): “God lufode middan-eard swa, dat he seade his an-cennedan sunu, dat nan ne forweorde de on hine gely ac habbe dat ece lif."

My blog - http://theoldman.wordpress.com/

soulsearcher
What's next?

Postby soulsearcher » April 10th, 2008, 8:27 am

TW wrote:I'm a "tough room!" :lol:

soulsearcher will know what that means.

TW

Yep, He's tougher than a quarterly business conference.

curiouspk
Whoa!!
Whoa!!

Postby curiouspk » April 17th, 2008, 10:22 am

Yep, He's tougher than a quarterly business conference.

That's pretty tough
God Bless
May the fire that is in me, be within you also!!
www.myspace.com/brandonheacox

Return to “Just For Fun”