[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Hijack this thread - Page 185 - Jude 2

Hijack this thread

A place for games, chatter, and anything else that seems to fit.

Moderator: The J2 Mod Squad

JanB
---=== J2 ===---
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby JanB » August 8th, 2009, 7:12 am

We have finished a wonderful, wonderful MS convention. The best I have attended in many years. God is good! Rambo, love your van/truck. So glad my friend, Sweetpea, is doing much better. It is good to have great friends, what would we do without them? I am happy to see the 'Rubber room gang' is doing well. You guys are great!
God Bless,
Jan

If someone were to pay you ten cents for every kind word you ever spoke and collect five cents for every unkind word, would you be rich or poor?

soulsearcher
What's next?
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby soulsearcher » August 13th, 2009, 6:55 am

I just spent four beautiful days in Alabama with my precious mother - just she and I - and it was truly a divine appointment. Since my daddy's passing in February, I have wondered how she was really coping, but seeing her carry on at the old home place, trusting God, staying active, keeping positive; all of this dispelled any doubt that she can make it just fine. What a wonderful mother I have! A strong, courageous and godly woman of great faith - all 105 pounds of her. Please remember her (Pat) in prayer, as she is in her 9th year of bone cancer (a total miracle) and drives herself to treatments every week.

Susie Hamilton
Established Member

Postby Susie Hamilton » August 15th, 2009, 12:28 pm

To God be the Glory.

sweetpea
-= J2 =-

Postby sweetpea » September 8th, 2009, 2:24 am

I am much,much better,I hope to be back at full steam.The doctors finally decided that I was passing protein through my skin,as part of my problem.

Susie Hamilton
Established Member

Postby Susie Hamilton » September 8th, 2009, 2:22 pm

Glad you are back. I missed you :D
To God be the Glory.

rjc
I can see clearly now!

Postby rjc » September 10th, 2009, 10:10 am

Hi everybody. I am able to get to my computer again but I can't sit at it for very long periods of time. I did want to let you all know how much I have missed you all. My therapy is coming along slowly but I'm getting there, I am now walking with the walker part of the time and with a cane part of the time. I'm not sure yet when I will be able to go back to work, first I have to be able to drive again. I still haven't gotten my dog, Teddy, back. He is with my daughter and her 2 Jack Russells and having a great time. We all want to make sure that I will be walking well before he comes back but I sure miss him.
rjc

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Susie Hamilton
Established Member

Postby Susie Hamilton » September 10th, 2009, 1:53 pm

To God be the Glory.

PastorDaniel
Hey, hey, hey

Postby PastorDaniel » September 10th, 2009, 2:53 pm

Grace & Peace,
Pastor Daniel

RamboPreacher
RamboPreacher

Postby RamboPreacher » September 11th, 2009, 5:36 pm

Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling

PastorDaniel
Hey, hey, hey

Postby PastorDaniel » September 12th, 2009, 4:34 am

Thank you...we're all really upset about it...she had a full ride to college and everything...don't know if that is continuing? They don't even know where they are going to live.
Grace & Peace,

Pastor Daniel

TW
Established Member

Postby TW » September 13th, 2009, 11:14 pm

Hi everybody,
I know that I haven't been posting much on the boards lately, but there are reasons. The biggest reason is that I am simply so pressed for time lately. I am trying to get everything lined up for when I retire in two months. I have to get all my Social Security stuff done, close out my 401, find a house, arrange for a mover, train my replacement at work, etc. Finding a house has been, and continues to be the big time consumer, but I seem to be narrowing things down some. Please pray that I have the wisdom to follow where God leads me, and not where I want to go.

I check in every day, even though I haven't been posting. I thank God for my J2 family. Welcome back sweetpea, I'm so glad you are doing better.

Well I gotta run, so see ya later.

TW
Anglo-Saxon Proto-English Manuscripts (995 AD): “God lufode middan-eard swa, dat he seade his an-cennedan sunu, dat nan ne forweorde de on hine gely ac habbe dat ece lif."

My blog - http://theoldman.wordpress.com/

soulsearcher
What's next?

Postby soulsearcher » September 15th, 2009, 5:07 am

rjc
I can see clearly now!

Postby rjc » September 15th, 2009, 1:10 pm

rjc

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Susie Hamilton
Established Member

Postby Susie Hamilton » September 15th, 2009, 1:50 pm

To God be the Glory.

Susie Hamilton
Established Member

Postby Susie Hamilton » September 24th, 2009, 1:48 pm

To God be the Glory.

Return to “Just For Fun”