Big WR and QB commitments at Bama for 2013

Take me out to the ball game! Basketball, baseball, football...Oh my!

Moderator: The J2 Mod Squad

dolfan
Established Member

Big WR and QB commitments at Bama for 2013

Postby dolfan » December 21st, 2012, 12:23 pm

Last week, Luke Del Rio, the son of Jack Del Rio (DC at Broncos, fmr HC @ Jaguars) a QB in HS, committed to Alabama as a walk-on, turning down scholarship offers from Oklahoma State and UCLA. This kid is good, and may be the get of this recruiting class. When Peyton Manning is your QB coach for a season, can't hurt. He sits in on Broncos QB meetings.

Today, Robert Foster, WR in PA and was figured to go to Pitt, and is the #1 WR prospect in the nation, committed to Alabama.

As of right now, Alabama is ranked #1 on at least one of the scouting/recruiting rankings for the upcoming recruitment class.

These are heady days in Alabama for Tide fans. I think a lot of us just sort of hold our breath and say, "Yeah, can't last forever...". But, this is the roll of a generation, for sure.
Human government bears the same relation to hell as the church bears to heaven. (David Lipscomb, On Civil Government, 72).

pastorables
--== J2 ==--

Postby pastorables » February 5th, 2013, 6:31 pm

Ready for signing day tomorrow! Should be a banner day for the Rebels, and could be an historic day as Ole Miss has the potential to sign the #1 overall player in the nation, the #1 receiver in the nation, the #1 JUCO player (already signed), and a few other national top ten players. Exciting times for Coach Freeze and the Rebels.
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose."Jim Elliot - Missionary Martyr

Return to “Sports...By Popular Demand”