Rob's top ten

Take me out to the ball game! Basketball, baseball, football...Oh my!

Moderator: The J2 Mod Squad

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Rob's top ten

Postby Rob » October 28th, 2012, 12:53 pm

1. Alabama - this team could beat every team in the AFC east. What they did to Mississippi St is illegal in 46 of the 50 states!

2. Kansas State - the class of the Big XII they prove that to me the last 2 weeks

3. Oregon - what could they do if they were not in the PAC 12. Prolific offense.

4. The Ohio State. They just keep winning

5. Notre Dame - I'm sick.

6. LSU - enjoy it while it last. It ends Saturday

7. Georgia - the Dawgs will win the east.

8. Florida - big loss

9. Florida St.

10. Mississippi St.

If I were to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for business. I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out right, what is said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right will make no difference." -Abraham Lincoln

dolfan
Established Member

Postby dolfan » October 30th, 2012, 8:52 am

Well, Rob, I'll just ditto you. It may be the last week I get to say "Bama #1" for a while, so I'm going to say so this week. I think Alabama beats LSU this week simply because LSU's passing game is hurting. Their D ability to penetrate our QB pocket is going to determine the game. Pass protection will matter loads for Bama this time; I figure LSU loads the box and corner blitzes like somebody out of their mind, and I think it'll work to a large extent. Bama is vulnerable on the edges, and pushing through a good surge up front has been a problem. We haven't seen anyone as good as LSU this year that can do that. So, I think it ought to be a close game -- 7 points either way. I would be surprised if anyone scores more than 21 points. Shoot, the over-under may be less than that. Good SEC football slobber-knocker expected. Roll Tide!
Human government bears the same relation to hell as the church bears to heaven. (David Lipscomb, On Civil Government, 72).

Return to “Sports...By Popular Demand”