My Top 10
1. Alabama- I can ascribe to the fact that they are defending champions, but I have this feeling that they aren't going to go the distance if they don't plug some weaknesses as eloquently stated by Dolfan.
2. Oregon- The Ducks have a monster quack. I see them going the distance especially if that D continues to stiffen.
3. Florida State - They finally seem like they have what they need to make it to the NC game.
4. LSU - I don't see them staying here. I really hope my MS State Dogs take them out. I would love to see them beat Bama, but I see it happening more with LSU. LSU better get it together or they will be beaten by other teams not named Bama.
5. Georgia - Looking forward to the game against SC
6. South Carolina - See above
7. K State -I'm marking Oct 20 on the calendar for the game against the number 8 team WV.
8. West Virginia - Waiting to see how Geno reacts to constant pressure.
9. Texas -This team is going deep. I'm not putting Notre Lame.
10. Florida - They are getting it done.