Coming Monday

Take me out to the ball game! Basketball, baseball, football...Oh my!

Moderator: The J2 Mod Squad

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Coming Monday

Postby Rob » September 19th, 2012, 11:17 am

Coming Monday I will announce my first Top Ten of the year. With all the big time games I have decided to do it this weekend instead of waiting till after the first of October. Plus this board seems to be a little quite see if I can get some chatter going on.
If I were to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for business. I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out right, what is said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right will make no difference." -Abraham Lincoln

turbotim
I can see clearly now!

Postby turbotim » September 22nd, 2012, 12:37 pm

I'm very interested to see what you do. How about that West Virginia team? :D Geno Smith is a beast. I'm ready to see what Florida State does against Clemson. Hopefully my Bulldogs will beat Bama this year. :wink: Right now, they need to focus on the games at hand.
Tim Cook------> Proud Daddy and Husband

Jesus is my ROCK!!

ImageImage

my space

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » September 23rd, 2012, 4:17 am

West Virginia has got a lot of room for improvement. Geno didn't look real good yesterday. As for Bama they look to be the best again and could probably beat some NFL teams like Jacksonville. I think Mississippi State will be the second or third best in the west I really like Mullen.
If I were to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for business. I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out right, what is said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right will make no difference." -Abraham Lincoln

Return to “Sports...By Popular Demand”