Jude2 Bowl Pick 'Em

Take me out to the ball game! Basketball, baseball, football...Oh my!

Moderator: The J2 Mod Squad

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Jude2 Bowl Pick 'Em

Postby Rob » December 19th, 2010, 4:15 am

After the first 3 bowl games here's the standings:

PastorBps 3-0
Dalebert 2-1
Darylscook 2-1
KBEvangelist 2-1
Turbotim 2-1
Rob 2-1
TW 1-2
Dolfan 0-3
Paully 0-3
If I were to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for business. I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out right, what is said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right will make no difference." -Abraham Lincoln

dalebert
Woohoo!

Postby dalebert » December 19th, 2010, 5:45 am

the Northern Illinois vs. Fresno State prediction was a surprise for most of us...lol

turbotim
I can see clearly now!

Postby turbotim » December 19th, 2010, 2:09 pm

dalebert wrote:the Northern Illinois vs. Fresno State prediction was a surprise for most of us...lol

Yeah, Daryl said he picked Northern Ill because Ole Miss beat them. He said "Fresno can't be that good, they lost to Ole Miss!" I just laughed. He's an Ole Miss fan.
Tim Cook------> Proud Daddy and Husband

Jesus is my ROCK!!

ImageImage

my space

dalebert
Woohoo!

Postby dalebert » December 19th, 2010, 4:49 pm

turbotim wrote:
dalebert wrote:the Northern Illinois vs. Fresno State prediction was a surprise for most of us...lol

Yeah, Daryl said he picked Northern Ill because Ole Miss beat them. He said "Fresno can't be that good, they lost to Ole Miss!" I just laughed. He's an Ole Miss fan.

funny stuff.......

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » December 21st, 2010, 6:37 pm

After the Beef O'Brady Bowl, in which TurboTim and I were the only one's that picked UL to win here's the standings.

1. PastorPbs 3-1
1. Rob 3-1
1. TurboTim 3-1
4. Dalebert 2-2
4. DarylSCook 2-2
4. KBEvangelist 2-2
7. TW 1-3
8. Dolfan 0-4
8 Paully 0-4

And UConn women's team won their 89th game in a row tonight. Wow what an accomplishment.
If I were to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for business. I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out right, what is said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right will make no difference." -Abraham Lincoln

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » December 23rd, 2010, 3:26 am

After the Maaco Bowl here's the new standings:

1. Pastorpbs 4-1
1. TurboTim 4-1
1. Rob 4-1
4. Dalebert 3-2
4. Darrylscook 3-2
4. KBevangelist 3-2
7. TW 1-4
7. Dolfan 1-4
7. Paully 1-4

Paully_44
Established Member

Postby Paully_44 » December 23rd, 2010, 2:33 pm

Rob wrote:After the Maaco Bowl here's the new standings:

1. Pastorpbs 4-1
1. TurboTim 4-1
1. Rob 4-1
4. Dalebert 3-2
4. Darrylscook 3-2
4. KBevangelist 3-2
7. TW 1-4
7. Dolfan 1-4
7. Paully 1-4

I still feel totally confident I can finish in the top 10. 8)
Let the wild rumpus start!

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » December 24th, 2010, 2:06 am

After the San Diego Bowl here's the new standings:

1. PastorPBS 5-1
1. Rob 5-1
3. TurboTim 4-2
4. Dalebert 3-3
4. KBEvangelist 3-3
4. DarrylScook 3-3
7. Dolfan 2-4
7. Paully 2-4
9. TW 1-5

Hawaii bowl tonight! Merry Christmas guys!!

Paully_44
Established Member

Postby Paully_44 » December 24th, 2010, 9:38 am

Rob wrote:Hawaii bowl tonight! Merry Christmas guys!!

Thanks for taking the time to coordinate this for us. make bowl season a bit funner.
Let the wild rumpus start!

turbotim
I can see clearly now!

Postby turbotim » December 24th, 2010, 7:10 pm

With that Tulsa victory, I'm back in 1st with Rob and Pastor. :) Alright!!!

Thanks Rob for putting the work in on this. I'm having a lot of fun. It also makes me keep up with all the Bowls even the ones I don't usually keep up with.

BTW: Merry Christmas!!!!!
Tim Cook------> Proud Daddy and Husband

Jesus is my ROCK!!

ImageImage

my space

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » December 24th, 2010, 8:34 pm

After the Hawaii Bowl here's the new standings:

1. Pastorpbs 5-2
1. Rob 5-2
1. TurboTim 5-2
4. Dalebert 4-3
4. KBevangelist 4-3
6. Darrylscook 3-4
7. Dolfan 2-5
7. Paully 2-5
9. TW 1-6

Paully and TurboTim, thanks for the kind words, but being the sports nut that I am and loving this time of the year with all the bowl games it has been my pleasure.

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » December 26th, 2010, 7:55 pm

After the Little Ceasar's Pizza Bowl here's the new standings:

1. Pastorpbs 6-2
1. Rob 6-2
1. TurboTim 6-2
4. Dalebert 4-4
4. KBEvangelist 4-4
4. Darrylscook 4-4
7. Dolfan 3-5
7. Paully 3-5
9. TW 2-6

Tomorrow is the Independence Bowl Ga. Tech and Air Force.

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » December 28th, 2010, 4:12 am

After the Independence Bowl here's the standings:

1. Pastorpbs 7-2
1. Rob 7-2
1. TurboTim 7-2
4. KBevangelist 5-4
5. Dalebert 4-5
5. DarrylScook 4-5
5. Paully 4-5
8. Dolfan 3-6
9. TW 2-7

Tonight there are two games, The Champ Bowl and the Insight Bowl. Let's Go Mountaineers!!!

dolfan
Established Member

Postby dolfan » December 28th, 2010, 6:38 am

Strangely, I almost wanted AF to win that game vs. Tech just because of the effort. I'm a cellar dweller again.
Human government bears the same relation to hell as the church bears to heaven. (David Lipscomb, On Civil Government, 72).

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » December 28th, 2010, 5:15 pm

After the Champs Bowl here are the standings:

1. Pastorpbs 8-2
1. TurboTim 8-2
3. Rob 7-3
4. KBevangelist 6-4
5. Dalebert 4-6
5. Darrylscook 4-6
5. Paully 4-6
8. Dolfan 3-7
8. TW 3-7

The only good thing about WVU losing tonight is the Mullens our OC and Johnson our OL coach are now looking for a job. Not that that's a good thing but they will no longer be employeed by WVU, and the end of the WR screen will be no more!!! Now, if only Stewart would resign so Dana Holgerson can be our Head Coach next year.

Return to “Sports...By Popular Demand”