Final Four

Take me out to the ball game! Basketball, baseball, football...Oh my!

Moderator: The J2 Mod Squad

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Final Four

Postby Rob » March 31st, 2010, 4:20 pm

This year I will turn the big 5-0. My wife and family have given me a surprise and early 50th birthday gift. I'm going to the Final Four in Indy Saturday Morning. I get to watch my beloved West Virginia Mountaineers play Duke in the late game Saturday Night. Then I will drive home after the game to be in church Sunday Morning for Easter.

Living in Kentucky I took a lot of grief last week from the Cat fans about how bad UK was going to beat WVU. But I didn't say a word, and haven't said a word all this week, just wore all my West Virginia stuff loud and proud.

So for the first time in my life WVU will be in the Final Four, and I will be there!

Let's Go Mountaineers!!
If I were to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for business. I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out right, what is said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right will make no difference." -Abraham Lincoln

dalebert
Woohoo!

Postby dalebert » March 31st, 2010, 5:08 pm

Good for u PR...I with u...Go "ers"

TC
Hey, hey, hey

Postby TC » April 1st, 2010, 4:33 pm

Been two times... 80 and 86... nothing like it.

I am pulling for WVU to beat duke ( but I hate it for Nolan Smith... it would be so cool for him to win a title 30 years after his dad did and both in Indy)

I would love to see butler win it all...

I LOVED THE KITTEN LOSS...

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » April 1st, 2010, 5:00 pm

TC wrote:I would love to see butler win it all

Where's your loyalty to the Big East?
If I were to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for business. I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out right, what is said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right will make no difference." -Abraham Lincoln

TC
Hey, hey, hey

Postby TC » April 1st, 2010, 5:04 pm

well I am pulling for WVU... but to be honest them or Butler would be ok with me...

would love butler just because they are in INDY, and it is one of those things that will tick all of the know it alls off.. but a duke win would get the kitten mad too... so....

Paully_44
Established Member

Postby Paully_44 » April 2nd, 2010, 7:01 pm

enjoy the insanity.... i am envious.
Let the wild rumpus start!

lady4jc
I can see clearly now!

Postby lady4jc » April 3rd, 2010, 1:24 pm

Gooooooo Ers!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooo hoooooooooo!

doilooklost
The 1,000 Club

Postby doilooklost » April 5th, 2010, 8:48 am

Nice gift. I was glad the Big East went down being a big 12 fan myself. I was sorry to see the kid go down that was bad. Bob Huggins impressed me by going out to hug his player.

Return to “Sports...By Popular Demand”