Colts vs. Saints Superbowl

Take me out to the ball game! Basketball, baseball, football...Oh my!

Moderator: The J2 Mod Squad

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Colts vs. Saints Superbowl

Postby Rob » January 24th, 2010, 5:27 pm

Okay folks, it's the Colt's and the Saints in the Superbowl. We have two weeks to debate this game. Let the debate begin.
If I were to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for business. I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out right, what is said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right will make no difference." -Abraham Lincoln

Paully_44
Established Member

Postby Paully_44 » January 24th, 2010, 6:31 pm

The way the Colts are firing, the Saints will have to bring their best. They sure knocked Farve around today.
Let the wild rumpus start!

Full Quiver
--== J2 ==--

Postby Full Quiver » January 25th, 2010, 3:52 am

Should be a good game. Saints are playing with much heart right now. Will the fact that they have never been and Manning and crew have play a factor?
I have piped unto you, and ye have not danced!

Paully_44
Established Member

Postby Paully_44 » January 25th, 2010, 4:28 am

Full Quiver wrote:Will the fact that they have never been and Manning and crew have play a factor?

I think so. Manning & crew have been there. They know what to expect about the game and all the distractions, especially during superbowl week.

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » January 25th, 2010, 4:51 am

No doubt the Colts belong there. They proved it by beating a good Jets team. As for the Saints, did they win or did the Vikings give it away? The games the Colts lost they lost without their starters. The Saints, we beat and beat bad by the Cowboys, they also lost to the Buc's.

As for right now they way I see it, if Farve can throw for over 300 + yards against the Saints, Manning should have a field day, and the Saints don't have a shut down corner like Rives.

The Colts are 3 1/2 point favorites, I'd give the points and take the Colts. Good thing we have 13 more days for this.
If I were to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for business. I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out right, what is said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right will make no difference." -Abraham Lincoln

Paully_44
Established Member

Postby Paully_44 » January 25th, 2010, 6:39 am

Pastor Rob wrote:The Colts are 3 1/2 point favorites, I'd give the points and take the Colts.

I would do the same.

rough_rider
I can see clearly now!

Postby rough_rider » January 25th, 2010, 12:37 pm

Paully_44 wrote:
Pastor Rob wrote:The Colts are 3 1/2 point favorites, I'd give the points and take the Colts.

I would do the same.
Not me, Saints will win by 10. :D
In the presence of Jehovah, God almighty, Prince of peace.
Troubles vanish, hearts are mended, in the presence of
The King.
ImageImage . Image .Image

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » January 26th, 2010, 4:52 am

rough_rider wrote:
Paully_44 wrote:

I would do the same.

If I were a betting man, and you would give me the Colts, plus 10 points, I believe I'd bet the mortgage on that won. :lol:

beckrl
Woohoo!

Postby beckrl » January 26th, 2010, 2:25 pm

Pastor Rob wrote:No doubt
if Farve can throw for over 300 + yards against the Saints, Manning should have a field day,

That's how I see it! Manning had 377 and they ran another 200. On the best defence team.

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » January 30th, 2010, 6:22 am

Wow, talking about poster material. What about Greg the DC for the saints saying we went to knock Manning out of the game? I bet the officials will be watching that anything close to a late hit on Manning will be flagged now.

rough_rider
I can see clearly now!

Postby rough_rider » February 7th, 2010, 4:58 pm

Pastor Rob wrote:
rough_rider wrote:
Paully_44 wrote:

I would do the same.

If I were a betting man, and you would give me the Colts, plus 10 points, I believe I'd bet the mortgage on that won. :lol:

So how soon can you be out of MY house?.... :P How about those SAINTS

The King.

Paully_44
Established Member

Postby Paully_44 » February 7th, 2010, 6:53 pm

Good thing I didnt put any $$ down on this game. I was disappointed in the outcome almost as much as I was bout the commercials this year.

The Who played pretty good. You can sure tell their voices aren't what they used to be, but i enjoyed it.

Pastor Gary
Kahu Gary, Benevolent Dictator

Saints couldn't lose

Postby Pastor Gary » February 7th, 2010, 7:26 pm

"... the Holy Spirit intercedes on behalf of the SAINTS in accordance with God's will."
Romans 8:27. WHO DAT!
"God is excited to show you mercy. He rises to give you His compassion." (Isaiah 30:18)

"For surely, O LORD, you bless the righteous;
you surround them with your favor as with a shield." (Psalm 5:12)

rough_rider
I can see clearly now!

Re: Saints couldn't lose

Postby rough_rider » February 8th, 2010, 4:29 am

Pastor Gary wrote:"... the Holy Spirit intercedes on behalf of the SAINTS in accordance with God's will."
Romans 8:27. WHO DAT!
:lol: :lol: :twisted:

The King.

TW
Established Member

Postby TW » February 8th, 2010, 7:40 am

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TW
Anglo-Saxon Proto-English Manuscripts (995 AD): “God lufode middan-eard swa, dat he seade his an-cennedan sunu, dat nan ne forweorde de on hine gely ac habbe dat ece lif."

My blog - http://theoldman.wordpress.com/

Return to “Sports...By Popular Demand”