The JUDE2 Bowl Pick-em

Take me out to the ball game! Basketball, baseball, football...Oh my!

Moderator: The J2 Mod Squad

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

The JUDE2 Bowl Pick-em

Postby Rob » January 7th, 2010, 7:20 pm

NO ONE

We had a tie but since Rough Rider and Pastorsa1 didn't read the instructions and pick a score for the National Championship game this year we do not have a champion.
If I were to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for business. I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out right, what is said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right will make no difference." -Abraham Lincoln

rough_rider
I can see clearly now!

Postby rough_rider » January 7th, 2010, 7:39 pm

If that's the case I will submit to Pastorsa1... Nice job on the pics, well done Brother. Congrats :D
In the presence of Jehovah, God almighty, Prince of peace.
Troubles vanish, hearts are mended, in the presence of
The King.
ImageImage . Image .Image

Paully_44
Established Member

Postby Paully_44 » January 7th, 2010, 9:22 pm

I say that if there is no champion for this year, then the champion from last year should still have the title.........

yep, I am having a hard time relinquishing my title.
Let the wild rumpus start!

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » January 8th, 2010, 6:31 am

rough_rider wrote:If that's the case I will submit to Pastorsa1... Nice job on the pics, well done Brother. Congrats :D

This is not a Business Conference at the Assembly. No one is asked to submit. Just follow instructions. LOL
If I were to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for business. I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out right, what is said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right will make no difference." -Abraham Lincoln

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » January 8th, 2010, 6:32 am

Paully_44 wrote:I say that if there is no champion for this year, then the champion from last year should still have the title.........

yep, I am having a hard time relinquishing my title.

Okay Paully we are going to let you keep it another year, but remember you won by default. LOL

rough_rider
I can see clearly now!

Not so fast

Postby rough_rider » January 8th, 2010, 6:47 am

Paully did not write down a tie breaker score either! So he can not retain the title. :wink:
The "Tie Breaker" guess should not apply if one does submit to the other, and submitting to a fellow Brother should be able to work beyond the assembly walls. :)
Pastorsa1, "People's Champ". :D
In the presence of Jehovah, God almighty, Prince of peace.

Troubles vanish, hearts are mended, in the presence of

The King.

ImageImage . Image .Image

dolfan
Established Member

Postby dolfan » January 8th, 2010, 11:10 am

Does the last place guy not have a vote in this?????

I recommend they be asked to guess the final score of the Pro Bowl, and closest one wins.
Human government bears the same relation to hell as the church bears to heaven. (David Lipscomb, On Civil Government, 72).

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » January 8th, 2010, 4:32 pm

dolfan wrote:Does the last place guy not have a vote in this?????

I recommend they be asked to guess the final score of the Pro Bowl, and closest one wins.

You have got to be kidding this is a college bowl not a Pro Bowl. lol

Return to “Sports...By Popular Demand”