Do you think this is a racist comment?

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

Do you think this comment is racist?

racist
9%
not racist
83%
Unsure
9%

Total votes: 23

Daniel 11:33

Re: Uh huh

Postby Daniel 11:33 » October 6th, 2003, 10:42 am

Pastor Gary wrote:
Daniel 11:33 wrote:"A cultist is anyone who...Has a strong belief in the Bible & the second coming of Christ; who frequently attends Bible studies; who has a high level of giving to Christian causes; who home schools their children; who have accumulated survival foods and have a strong belief in the 2nd amendment; and distrusts big government. Anyone who fits any of these characteristics is cause for concern, but someone who fits two or more of these traits is a threat, and any family exposed to this is at risk, which would require government intervention."

Attorney General Janet Reno, in a statement made on June 26, 1994 while on the TV show '60 Minutes'. (60 minutes subsequently destroyed their master copies of the interview and denied its' existence. Patriot groups continue to circulate copies of this using underground media sources.)

http://www.snopes.com/quotes/reno.htm

Bogus, dude. Never happened.

How do you know? Were you watching on that date?

Postby Daniel 11:33 » October 6th, 2003, 10:43 am

Pastor Gary wrote:
Daniel 11:33 wrote:"A cultist is anyone who...Has a strong belief in the Bible & the second coming of Christ; who frequently attends Bible studies; who has a high level of giving to Christian causes; who home schools their children; who have accumulated survival foods and have a strong belief in the 2nd amendment; and distrusts big government. Anyone who fits any of these characteristics is cause for concern, but someone who fits two or more of these traits is a threat, and any family exposed to this is at risk, which would require government intervention."

Attorney General Janet Reno, in a statement made on June 26, 1994 while on the TV show '60 Minutes'. (60 minutes subsequently destroyed their master copies of the interview and denied its' existence. Patriot groups continue to circulate copies of this using underground media sources.)

http://www.snopes.com/quotes/reno.htm

Bogus, dude. Never happened.

How do you know? Were you watching on that date? Besides even if it didn't happen and I'm not conceeding to that since I wasn't watching. It doesn't mean the rest of what I said does not apply. The statement goes along with many other statemnts that I know were made. And what makes you think the website you quoted is telling the truth? I have seen this quote on many websites that are not radical or millitant. I guess they were all lying and just that one you posted is telling the truth.

Pastor Gary
Kahu Gary, Benevolent Dictator

Postby Pastor Gary » October 6th, 2003, 11:13 am

Daniel 11:33 wrote:How do you know? Were you watching on that date?

Let me explain how this works; YOU made a claim. The burden of proof is upon YOU to prove that comment was made, not upon me/us to disprove it. I have found SNOPES.COM to be a pretty accurate source of debunking rumors and urban myths, of which I believe this to be.

Here's a challenge for you. Prove this was said.

Somewhere somebody video-taped this show/comment if it was, in fact, made. Produce the tape. (Unless the Illuminati and New World Order have secretly installed a chip in every VCR and TIVO in the world so they can block the recording of damaging info...)

You live in a major city. Get out your yellow pages. In EVERY city of any size there are companies that record and archive EVERY major network news broadcast, news magazine broadcast and local newscast. They maintain an exhaustive database of every keyword and subject for fast searches, and for about $20 - $40 dollars in most cities they will find and dupe any story you seek. Go get that broadcast. If it exists, I will personally reimburse you the first $20 of their fee and issue a very public apology.

If it doesn't exist, will you admit it here?
"God is excited to show you mercy. He rises to give you His compassion." (Isaiah 30:18)

"For surely, O LORD, you bless the righteous;
you surround them with your favor as with a shield." (Psalm 5:12)

Postby Daniel 11:33 » October 6th, 2003, 1:23 pm

You are saying with certainty it is not true. That may be true, I cannot say for sure, and records can be erased. I cannot be sure but the website you are talking about are also making some coments about other quotes that are not completely accurate. Let me ask you a question. Have you found the other quote I posted debunked? How about the one by Washington and the Illuminati? No? Don't be so superior or condesending then about the Illuminati and the secret society question. You say to look in the yello pages but you give no reference or company to look up. What is that? I would be glad to do that. Tell me just what to look up, catagory please.

Gerald Creasy

Postby Gerald Creasy » October 6th, 2003, 1:44 pm

I find it amazing that someone even mentions the Illuiminati and expect to be taken seriously.

Dosent this automaticly put a person in the "Crackpot" file?

It does for me!

Pastor Gary

Proof

Postby Pastor Gary » October 6th, 2003, 3:59 pm

Daniel 11:33 wrote:You are saying with certainty it is not true.

I am saying you came on here and posted a very pointed and heavy quote, referenced it to a specific date and program, and I pointed you to a well-known site that debunks fake e-mails and urban myths, and THEY say it just ain't so. Now I say --nicely, of course-- put up or shut up. :wink:

Daniel 11:33 wrote:That may be true, I cannot say for sure, and records can be erased.

How?

You mean in the entire USA, "they" have the ability to completely erase from the collective memory of a nation an event that you allege took place?? Think about what you're saying, now. "They" slipped into every home and erased video-tapes? You mean NOT ONE person who thinks like you taped that show?

Daniel 11:33 wrote:I cannot be sure but the website you are talking about are also making some coments about other quotes that are not completely accurate.

Like what? Be specific please.

Daniel 11:33 wrote:Let me ask you a question. Have you found the other quote I posted debunked?

Been a little busy-- and don't have to go further than that first outrageous "big lie." Prove that one is true and maybe I'll invest the time to check other statements you have made, but let's start with the one I asked you back up.

Daniel 11:33 wrote:How about the one by Washington and the Illuminati? No?

see above

Daniel 11:33 wrote:Don't be so superior or condesending then about the Illuminati and the secret society question.

What about "Skull and Bones." You left them out of the list.

Daniel 11:33 wrote:You say to look in the yello pages but you give no reference or company to look up. What is that? I would be glad to do that. Tell me just what to look up, catagory please.

Great. You can start with an e-mail to DMI@LAVA.NET That's a News Monitoring Service in Honolulu called Dateline Media. They are members of a national network of news monitoring services that are in the business of tracking news stories. If Janet Reno ever made the remark you claim, somebody has a clip of it for sale, you can be sure. You can call them at 808.524.7710

I am not sure if there's a Yellow Pages category in your city for News Monitoring, but DMI can track your show-- for a fee, I am sure.
"God is excited to show you mercy. He rises to give you His compassion." (Isaiah 30:18)

mercy
Needs Decaf

Postby mercy » October 6th, 2003, 6:14 pm

My, my we went from "was this a racist comment " all the way to "there is some vast government conspriacy and their all out to get me". Never did I think one could make such a wide stretch or take such a giant leap! However, one tends to believe what they want and tends to find whatever wacky, crackpot proof they can to support those beliefs. I am continuously amazed by the inner workings of the minds of some folks. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mike Vande
I like flapjacks.

Postby Mike Vande » October 7th, 2003, 3:03 am

Michael wrote:And what continuously amazes me is when people refuse to even believe what the conspirators and/or those in high government places openly express about the new world order plans for this earth.

Mike,
What do you figure you are going to do about it even if all the conspiracy theories are correct? If the Illuminati and Free Masons and the Bildeberger Society and The Federal Reserve and "Skull & Bones" and Taylor Caldwell's "Grey Men" are all out there plotting to take over the world, how do you figure to stop them? More importantly, is it going to affect your faith in God one iota? Do you figure God isn't aware of what everyone on this planet does, or that somehow they can subvert God's plans? I do not...
I have been hearing stuff regarding conspiracies to take over the world for more than thirty years, and what I have heard says they have all been plotting to take over the world for literal centuries, eons even. With all that time, and all the money, power and influence they are reputed to have, it seems to me they are either ridiculously incompetent or taking over the world simply isn't possible, or it would have happened by now, and they wouldn't have to hide in the shadows of fake government structures.
Oh, and FYI Daniel, my dad was a 32nd degree Freemason in both the Scottish and York rites(a very uncommon occurance for a man to achieve 32nd degree rank in BOTH), which is as high as you can go in freemasonry. He told me there was nothing even unchristian in it. Since he wasn't out to make a bundle of money off of selling conspiracy theory books to a credulous public or make himself look important by knowing more than others, I tend to believe what he said.
But you're welcome to play with that stuff if it amuses you. To me, it's just like the guys who wasted years studying Hal Lindsey and waiting for The Soviet Union to invade Israel and set off Armageddon...

Vande
Why is it that bad decisions seem to make to most interesting testimonies?

Mike Vande
I like flapjacks.

Postby Mike Vande » October 7th, 2003, 9:52 am

Michael wrote:I just typed in "Masonic Oaths" in Google and came up with the following:

http://www.trosch.org/bks/masonic_oath.html

Now I ask you, is this the type of oath a Christian should be entering into? Would you say there is "nothing ... unchristian in it ..."?

Mike, would you stake your life and that of your daughters on those oaths being authentic and the sources they came from being genuinely masonic?

A guy told me one time that the Knights of Columbus had oaths that included vowing to rip the bellies of pregnant protestant women open in the final battle of good and evil. Later, I asked a member of the K of C about it, and he couldn't make up his mind to laugh or cry over it. My point is that there is a lot of garbage out there, and you can access a lot of it with a Google search...

My dad had his problems, but being stupid enough to take an anti-christian oath wasn't one of them.
Vande
Why is it that bad decisions seem to make to most interesting testimonies?

Re: Proof

Postby Daniel 11:33 » October 7th, 2003, 10:46 am

Pastor Gary

Daniel 11:33 wrote:I cannot be sure but the website you are talking about are also making some coments about other quotes that are not completely accurate.

Pastor Gary
Like what? Be specific please.

example #1

In 1989 I saw a clipping from the London Herald that a Finish scientist was part of a teem of scientist, and witnessed the mole hole that was drilled in Siberia Russia. It told the story about the temperature being 2000 degrees and that the hole was in fact drilled 20 kilometers deep with screams of people recorded after the bit broke through to an opening and instruments were used. I probably would have dismissed this as bull but, this brought back my memories of a news broadcast on ABC world news that I personally had seen around the time that clipping stated. On that broadcast they said that Russia had drilled a mole hole 20 kilometers deep and were so frightened by what they found that they capped the hole and said they would not reopen it. That was all that was reported on ABC news. Now this was on a major news network. And the first story was indeed published in the London herald. Yet this website says it was all made up. I cannot give the dates but I read the story from a clipping that plainly showed London Herald written on the clipping. And I personally heard the news broadcast. But if someone tried to get that story now it probably could not be obtained. Explain that one. Can I show proof? No. Only my word and that may not be enough for you but sometimes that’s all they leave us with. Just because you can't produce proof that doesn;t mean its not true. Can you irefutably prove God exists? You underestimate the power we are talking about. Yet snopes says it is a fabrication, an embelished fabrication. They even come up with sources that are not consistent with the story in the Herald, or the ABC news program and don't even mention the scientist.

http://www.snopes.com/religion/wellhell.htm

example #2

This statement has been on many internet sites that are not anti-Semitic or racist. Yet Snopes attributes it to anti-Semitism and race hatred.

refuted George Washington quote:

"They (The Jews) work more effectively against us than the enemy’s armies. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in. It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago has not hunted them down as pests to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America --."

Although the quote is not exactly accurate in the exact sense, it is accurate in the overall context. This is the actual quote:

“This tribe of black gentry work more effectually against us, than the enemy’s arms. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties, and the great cause we are engaged in. It is much to be lamented that each State, long ere this, has not hunted them down as pests to society, and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America.”

Snopes attributes this comment to currency speculators, and have nothing to do with Jews. This is not true. http://www.snopes.com/quotes/thejews.htm

Now if one does the research, they will find out the currency speculators or bankers or money changers, were indeed of the Jewish linage. But Washington was not talking about all Jews but a certain group of Jewish aristocracy or gentry. It is well known that Jewish families of Europe owned the national banks of England, France, Italy, and Germany. This was the case in Spain, but they were driven out of that country shortly before this time. By this time in the American those banks had the majority of Banking or Financial Institutional holdings in the American colonies. Some of these families claim to trace their linage back to king David. They were known as the black dynasty of Europe. If you will note, Washington uses the word tribe, as in the twelve tribes of Israel. And he uses the word black as would have been known to the hearers of this statement who he was talking about. It is certain that Negroes had no financial holdings worth speaking of, thus the word black meant something else. If Washington was merely talking about currency speculators, how could they have been hunted down long ago, as he said if they could essentially be anyone with money. Besides if he was not talking about Jewish Bankers why would Benjamin Franklin make this statement that has not been refuted by snopes.

Benjamin Franklin
(This prophecy, by Benjamin Franklin, was made in a "CHIT CHAT AROUND THE TABLE DURING INTERMISSION," at the Philadelphia Constitutional Convention of 1787. This statement was recorded in the dairy of Charles Cotesworth Pinckney, a delegate from South Carolina.)

“I fully agree with General Washington, that we must protect this young nation from an insidious influence and impenetration. The menace, gentlemen, is the Jews.
In whatever country Jews have settled in any great number, they have lowered its moral tone; depreciated its commercial integrity; have segregated themselves and have not been assimilated; have sneered at and tried to undermine the Christian religion upon which that nation is founded, by objecting to its restrictions; have built up a state within the state; and when opposed have tried to strangle that country to death financially, as in the case of Spain and Portugal.
For over 1,700 years, the Jews have been bewailing their sad fate in that they have been exiled from their homeland, as they call Palestine. But gentlemen, did the world give it to them in fee simple, they would at once find some reason for not returning. Why? Because they are vampires, and vampires do not live on vampires. They cannot live only among themselves. They must subsist on Christians and other people not of their race.
If you do not exclude them from these United States, in the Constitution, in less than 200 years they will have swarmed here in such great numbers that they will dominate and devour the land and change our form of government, for which we Americans have shed our blood, given our lives our substance and jeopardized our liberty.
If you do not exclude them, in less than 200 years our descendants will be working in the fields to furnish them substance, while they will be in the counting houses rubbing their hands. I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude Jews for all time, your children will curse you in your graves.
Jews, gentlemen, are Asiatics, let them be born where they will nor how many generations they are away from Asia, they will never be otherwise. Their ideas do not conform to an American's, and will not even thou they live among us ten generations. A leopard cannot change its spots. Jews are Asiatic, are a menace to this country if permitted entrance, and should be excluded by this Constitutional Convention”

It is obvious that scopes has twisted the facts and made these quotes to be nothing but fabrications. But that people can judge for themselves.
Last edited by Daniel 11:33 on October 7th, 2003, 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Daniel 11:33 » October 7th, 2003, 11:43 am

Mike Vande,

It is not just wako websites that have shown many of the secrets of the Masonic order. The history channel had a histories mysteries program on called "Secret Societies" and uncovered many of the rituals that are done.

And the things that Pike said openly the most well known Mason in recent history, confirms many of the things that have been said. He was a very highly ranked member who was a Satan worshiper. He addmitted it. And many other Masons have addmitted that Lucifer was their God in Freemassonry. It is in the Freemasons encyclopedia written by Masons. The lower ranks accept all religions as there religion. It is a universalism religion. That was told to me by a Mason in person. The higher ranks are initiated into greater mysteries which include the worship of Lucifer. Even if it stoped with a universalism religion it would be contrary to the Christian belief. That is plain in the scriptures. But it is only the first few ranks that are taught that. The highest ranks are taught to worship Lucifer. But one must understand that secrecy is the first order in the Masons. Thus they are not to speak of those secret rituals, oaths or beliefs, even to their own families.

This website quotes from many x-Freemasons and mason.
http://www.cuttingedge.org/fmcorner.html

I personally have read many of these quotes from pro-Masonic books written by Mason checked out from the library.

rough_rider
I can see clearly now!

Postby rough_rider » October 7th, 2003, 12:36 pm

Daniel wrote: a teem of scientist, and witnessed the mole hole that was drilled in Siberia Russia.

This is odd, a Evangelist I know told me a few years back about this and he told me he had a rare copy of this tape. A Pastor I know here told me he had heard this tape that the Evangelist had.
Now that leaves me wondering, did this Evangelist and Pastor tell me some lie? I will be trying to get in touch will these guys so I can hear the tape for my self.
In the presence of Jehovah, God almighty, Prince of peace.
Troubles vanish, hearts are mended, in the presence of
The King.
ImageImage . Image .Image

Pastor Gary

Lack of Proof

Postby Pastor Gary » October 7th, 2003, 1:18 pm

Daniel 11:33 wrote:In 1989 I saw a clipping from the London Herald that a Finish scientist was part of a teem of scientist, and witnessed the mole hole that was drilled in Siberia Russia. It told the story about the temperature being 2000 degrees and that the hole was in fact drilled 20 kilometers deep with screams of people recorded after the bit broke through to an opening and instruments were used. I probably would have dismissed this as bull but, this brought back my memories of a news broadcast on ABC world news that I personally had seen around the time that clipping stated. On that broadcast they said that Russia had drilled a mole hole 20 kilometers deep and were so frightened by what they found that they capped the hole and said they would not reopen it. That was all that was reported on ABC news. Now this was on a major news network. And the first story was indeed published in the London herald. Yet this website says it was all made up. I cannot give the dates but I read the story from a clipping that plainly showed London Herald written on the clipping. And I personally heard the news broadcast. But if someone tried to get that story now it probably could not be obtained. Explain that one. Can I show proof? No. Only my word and that may not be enough for you but sometimes that’s all they leave us with. Just because you can't produce proof that doesn;t mean its not true. Can you irefutably prove God exists? You underestimate the power we are talking about. Yet snopes says it is a fabrication, an embelished fabrication. They even come up with sources that are not consistent with the story in the Herald, or the ABC news program and don't even mention the scientist.

Yeah. I heard this story on Art Bell late night radio... he also runs verified, documented stories about Big Foot, the Loch Ness monster, alien abductions, time travelers, secret CIA use of psychics, extra-terrestrial life...

Again -- I have provided you with contact info for a company who can PROVE your claims by producing the tapes.

Go get 'em, champ.

Brenda
I can see clearly now!

Postby Brenda » October 7th, 2003, 1:24 pm

In 1989 I saw a clipping from the London Herald that a Finish scientist was part of a teem of scientist, and witnessed the mole hole that was drilled in Siberia Russia. It told the story about the temperature being 2000 degrees and that the hole was in fact drilled 20 kilometers deep with screams of people recorded after the bit broke through to an opening and instruments were used.

Hummmmmmm... this is very interesting.
There was a lady who taught a class back in the early 90's to the youth and in one of her lessons at our church. She brought this subject out to them.
Why it caught me strange reading this is that it was being spoken about back then.. so if one spoke about it in one church, I'd imagine others have spoken about it in other churchs.
B.R.

mercy
Needs Decaf

Postby mercy » October 7th, 2003, 2:06 pm

Michael wrote:
And what continuously amazes me is when people refuse to even believe what the conspirators and/or those in high government places openly express about the new world order plans for this earth. Go read those quotes I posted, long as the post is, Mercy. !

Michael, at the risk of sounding very rude, I have very little time to read extrenous rants about the horrible evil that exsists in the American government. I would MUCH rather spend my precious time discovering the workings of the human body and use this as a platform to minister to the most basic needs of mankind. However, if you reall, really feel like your highest calling in life is to educate man to the disgusting nature of our government and if you really think that some how that is going to save people from the pits of hell, then by all means do so. However, please understand that what you view as your "cause" to prehaps fight for, many of us simply view as a bit out there.

Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”