Hello Kiddies

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

My first impression of Jude 2 is...

Jude 2?? I thought I was on... oh, never mind.
9%
I feel right at home. As I was saying before...
80%
I'm just passing through to check it out.
6%
No thanks, I am outta here!
6%

Total votes: 35

Paully_44
Established Member

Re: I'm new here......

Postby Paully_44 » January 30th, 2003, 3:23 pm

[quote="Michael"]

Ah! Paully! I just noticed in the member list that you live in Seattle. I spent some time there (3 months) in 1980. The Lord sent me there to witness to college students, one of those neat little things in life. In fact, I joined COGOP there but I can't remember the name of the street. The number was 850, however. The pastor's name was Donald Knoblich.[\quote]

Were you here for the eruption of Mt St Helens in 1980? what a trip that was. We got some of the ash where I was living and they cancelled school for the remainder of the year. "Act of God" they called it.

Bro Knoblich is still here. He is now the overseer of Alaska and Washington. Has his PhD in Phsycology. Great man

If I ever make enough money and get the time to take my little excursion to meet Enteracters (Jude 2ers), I'd like to come out there and visit again. I drove a delivery van for a living and I never tired of coming around the corner on the highway going towards Boeing and Mount Rainier would just like "jump out" in front of me. Simply incredible! Our highest mountain in New Hampshire is 6,288 feet. It too is very beautiful but nothing like that Mount Rainier Volcano.

I will have to say that even though we get constant rain, when the sun is out, this is one beautiful place to be.
Let the wild rumpus start!

Kenya

Postby Kenya » January 30th, 2003, 3:55 pm

Were you here for the eruption of Mt St Helens in 1980? what a trip that was. We got some of the ash where I was living and they cancelled school for the remainder of the year. "Act of God" they called it.

Not that anybody cares, but I still have some of the ash from Mt St. Helens when we visited in 1982 and I remember eating an "ash" apple. :D
Kenya

I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing! Galatians 2:21

http://www.somersetcommunitymission.com

AndyG
700+ Posts

Howdy!

Postby AndyG » January 30th, 2003, 5:39 pm

Looks Great! And I LOVE the name.

lady4jc
I can see clearly now!

Postby lady4jc » January 31st, 2003, 2:04 am

HI everyone
Good morning this looks like a very good forum thanks for having me here. You all doing great job. :D

Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”