Outstanding Assembly

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

Mat
Ranking in the posts...
Ranking in the posts...

Outstanding Assembly

Postby Mat » August 5th, 2014, 4:28 am

I confess;

In the past I have "poured" my complaints on this forum, now please hear my praise. I was blessed and impressed at this year's International Assembly. The facilities, the schedule, the classes, the services, the messages, the worship, the fellowship, the technology and all the other components were outstanding.

I am deeply grateful for the "restored" business procedures (however they came about) and the openness of the leadership to hear the membership.

There are always unanticipated problems in any operation, but these were not from a lack of vision or effort.

Perhaps the most important aspect of this Assembly was the realization of the theme "breakthrough". I have left previous assemblies feeling "bound" and "letdown", but I left this one feeling renewed and revived.

I confess, by the example of leadership I have come to embrace an evolving vision of plurality of leadership on a global scale.

The "sweetness" of this Assembly has quenched some of the "burning" of my past complaints.

To all who served to provide such an inspired Assembly experience I thank you for your labor of love for Christ and His Church.

Mat

scooter
--== J2 ==--

Agreed

Postby scooter » August 5th, 2014, 8:01 am

That is a great word. I agree. I would have done it all over again just for Saturday night. To feel the Holy Ghost, like I did, when the Chinese flag came in was awesome. The preaching Saturday also fed my soul and encouraged me as well.

At one point the preacher rolled off a couple of my recent sermon titles and my people just grinned. :lol: 8)
What we need here is a good revival! lol

PastorP
Hall Of Fame

Re: Outstanding Assembly

Postby PastorP » August 5th, 2014, 2:57 pm

Mat wrote:I confess;

In the past I have "poured" my complaints on this forum, now please hear my praise. I was blessed and impressed at this year's International Assembly. The facilities, the schedule, the classes, the services, the messages, the worship, the fellowship, the technology and all the other components were outstanding.

I am deeply grateful for the "restored" business procedures (however they came about) and the openness of the leadership to hear the membership.

There are always unanticipated problems in any operation, but these were not from a lack of vision or effort.

Perhaps the most important aspect of this Assembly was the realization of the theme "breakthrough". I have left previous assemblies feeling "bound" and "letdown", but I left this one feeling renewed and revived.

I confess, by the example of leadership I have come to embrace an evolving vision of plurality of leadership on a global scale.

The "sweetness" of this Assembly has quenched some of the "burning" of my past complaints.

To all who served to provide such an inspired Assembly experience I thank you for your labor of love for Christ and His Church.

Mat

"DITTO"
PastorP
Proverbs 3:6 (MSG) Listen for GOD's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; he's the one who will keep you on track.

Poimen
What's next?

Postby Poimen » August 5th, 2014, 3:47 pm

What a good report.
Poimen
Bro. Christopher

"I wish a buck was still silver, it was back when the country was strong." -- The Hag

Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”