Back to India

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

Billy n NC

Back to India

Postby Billy n NC » September 7th, 2013, 6:07 pm

Hello J2ers My wife is heading back to India. I think this is trip 5..

We have been in the final stages of planning but we are hitting quite a bit of opposition. Is it God saying don't go or the enemy trying to stop her trip.

PLAN A>
We were contacting airline to purchase ticket using her frequent flyer miles. but for some reason they are telling us it is twice as much as there website says. website says Prime time roundtrip from USA to India is 80,000 miles. but they are saying its 160,000 miles .

Plan B>
To use funds from our tax refund this year. But we are being Audited.. :( I supplied all the info they needed back in May. Was told a decision would be made by 8/5. Called on 8/7 and told 9/5.. Called 9/6 and told. I DUNNO. ..

We have had several churches in NC that have allowed us to minister in there church to raise monies in the past but had not visited this year because we thought the air fare was covered. (what we get for thinking).

We have a speaking engagement in the AM at a church we have not visited before. to share her mission work in India. And we have one more Sunday that could be used to raise funds by visiting or contacting other churches.

My Wife and I are foster parents and about 6 weeks ago three siblings were placed in our home. ages 6,7,9. Arrangements for there care while my wife is in India was not put into place until yesterday.. Social Services is a very slow machine to get respite or transfer care.. that's why airfare had not been arranged before.

Could you be in prayer for as I call it Manna Financial Blessing to cover her expenses for this trip. God is good and provides for us.
Billy Broach
Ebroach Services
http://www.ebroach.net/mediatech/

Bringing Media Technologies to God's Church Familes

Skype Name is ebroachnnc AIM is broachb

Billy n NC

Postby Billy n NC » September 11th, 2013, 4:39 pm

Well after several phone calls over a few days.
we got a ticket for 100,000 miles but that is usa to Mumbai (bombay)
we had to purchase an in country air ticket to get us where we are going.

as always it cost more than we had budgeted for.

Thanks for your prayers.
Billy Broach

Ebroach Services

http://www.ebroach.net/mediatech/

Bringing Media Technologies to God's Church Familes

Skype Name is ebroachnnc AIM is broachb

Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”