Leaving for India

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

paul
I can see clearly now!

Leaving for India

Postby paul » March 14th, 2013, 10:12 am

I'll be leaving for India Tuseday Morning. Looking forward to being with so many wonderful saint there. A lot to do....We will be setting the corner stone for a new regional hub. This will house a church, orphanage, bible school, living quarters for our director and a national office. (The saints of India have come up with 1/3 of the cost of the buildings on their own. )

Also we will have our 10th graduation from the bible college and launch our schools in two new remote areas with the Video/Solor back packs.

We have built the hub in Kenya. The hub in the Philippines is almost completed, now India, leaving Pakistan for next year. ( or sooner )

Covet your prayers
You cannot effectively love and minister to others when you are obsessed with protecting
and preserving yourself.

Billy n NC

Postby Billy n NC » March 15th, 2013, 9:26 am

Wish you safe travel Paul.

What part of India will you be working in.

My wife is in the beginning stages of planning her next trip to
India in September.. They had discussed two visits this year but
the finances are not there. I have been hoping that money would be available. She has a 10 year visa and would love to do 2 trips a year but getting the finances for one trip has been slow going.
Billy Broach
Ebroach Services
http://www.ebroach.net/mediatech/

Bringing Media Technologies to God's Church Familes

Skype Name is ebroachnnc AIM is broachb

paul
I can see clearly now!

Postby paul » March 15th, 2013, 12:46 pm

I will be in Kakinada which is on the eastern coast almost straight acroff from Hyderabad. We are woring in the Orissa state area also. We will start a school there this trip.

Billy, I have a dvd if you might be interested. It is about 45 minutes recorded by Rev. Dan Besser (AOG). He started in a small AOG in Ohio and God shared a few things with him concerning missions. He is now in Florida and his church raises almost 2 million a year just for missions. Not taking from tithes or anything else.

A friend of mine in Tulsa got hold of it and started applying it in his church and he raise almost $900,000 this year. Our church started it just recently and we had over $700,000 promised, (we run about 250-300).

I would gladly send you a copy. Watch it and if you feel comfortable to pass it on to your pastor feel free, if not then just disgard it.

It would not interfere in any way with the structure of cogop as far as I remember. It might be a way that your wife's expenses could be covered with out her having to try always to come up with the funds.

If you are interested just pm me.
Or if any other pastor on Jude 2 is interested just pm me also
You cannot effectively love and minister to others when you are obsessed with protecting

and preserving yourself.

Shellie
Site Admin

Postby Shellie » March 17th, 2013, 1:49 am

Praying for your work there. Be blessed.
There never was a horse that couldn't be rode and there never was a cowboy that couldn't be throwed.

Billy n NC

Postby Billy n NC » March 18th, 2013, 2:48 pm

Paul, did you get my PM with my address?
Billy Broach

Ebroach Services

http://www.ebroach.net/mediatech/

Bringing Media Technologies to God's Church Familes

Skype Name is ebroachnnc AIM is broachb

paul
I can see clearly now!

Postby paul » March 19th, 2013, 3:44 am

yes thank you the dvd is being mailed out to you today. I will be leaving for the airport in a few hours.

and preserving yourself.

Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”