Well, it's official..

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

RamboPreacher
RamboPreacher

Well, it's official..

Postby RamboPreacher » February 28th, 2013, 10:26 am

My wife and I have been in earnest prayer and fasting for well over a year about this, and at first we had thought that we would be starting up something new locally. every time we had conversations about it, though - We were more concerned about the unity of our current local church, so we didn't start a new work.

The calling still burning on our hearts, and with much prayer we have come to the conclusion that we need to step out in faith. Change is not easy, especially when we have come to another conclusion that we had to resign ourselves to the fact that we are going to probably have to move.

Many of you here have been very supportive, knowing our history and the legacy doctrinal stands in COGOP. So I wanted to let you all know that I have submitted my Ministry CV to a handful of state/regional overseers, and a few others for full time ministry consideration.

Your prayers are appreciated in this time of unrest and yet peace and joy in the next phase of the ministry and our lives.

EDIT - the reason this is "mostly", is that my local pastor has not made the announcement to our congregation yet. probably this weekend. but I wanted to make sure to let my Jude2 family know otherwise.
Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling

dolfan
Established Member

Postby dolfan » February 28th, 2013, 11:37 am

First, I pray for your obedient following the Lord into whatever He leads you to do and for your complete joy in that.

Second, I pray that whatever you do is fruitful for His glory.

I pray that He will present to you and your wife opportunities that glorify Him and support you, and that you will continue to develop into the laborers in His fields that He wants you to be.
Human government bears the same relation to hell as the church bears to heaven. (David Lipscomb, On Civil Government, 72).

RamboPreacher
RamboPreacher

Postby RamboPreacher » February 28th, 2013, 1:04 pm

dolfan wrote:First, I pray ...

Second, I pray ...

I pray ...
Thank you
Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling

PastorDaniel
Hey, hey, hey

Postby PastorDaniel » March 2nd, 2013, 11:44 pm

I pray for blessings on your new journey! Let me know if I can assist in any way. I believe I wrote a reference to help with your license. I'd be happy to be a reference for you now if you need.

Blessings, Daniel
Pastor Daniel :D

paul
I can see clearly now!

Postby paul » March 4th, 2013, 12:55 pm

Stepping out in faith is somewhat scary at first but is one of the most rewarding experiences in ones life as you behold the hand of God going before you and making the way.

Excited for you and prayers go before you.
Paul
You cannot effectively love and minister to others when you are obsessed with protecting
and preserving yourself.

Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”