new year happieness...

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

RamboPreacher
RamboPreacher

new year happieness...

Postby RamboPreacher » January 1st, 2013, 6:21 am

it's that time again. everyone making resolutions, few keeping them. I have resolved to not make any resolutions, since I make them throughout the year. my last one earlier last year was to be the new and improved rp. When I was teaching about a topic last year, it came up and I said something about being more friendly in order to have a friend, we must be a friend - or something like that. so several folks have started calling me friendly-brent.

sounds kinda funny, but it has kept me accountable, even if they are trying to be funny. the thing is that it is from people that I have not spoken to much previously, and now we are becoming friends. I find myself talking to people. and for those that know me, this is not an easy task for an OCD/ADD/introvert that must have his sox on the right feet. :)

happy new year everyone.
Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling

dolfan
Established Member

Postby dolfan » January 1st, 2013, 6:31 am

My prayer with you is that the Spirit moves all of us toward the character and image of Jesus every day this year!
Human government bears the same relation to hell as the church bears to heaven. (David Lipscomb, On Civil Government, 72).

RamboPreacher
RamboPreacher

Postby RamboPreacher » January 5th, 2013, 4:59 pm

a brent-meme picture I made. it's not great, and my first try.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 786481e59e
Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling

Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”