The water you drink

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

TW
Established Member

The water you drink

Postby TW » May 20th, 2012, 10:29 am

Several months ago I bought a water distiller. I purchased it because of all the distilled water that I needed for my BiPap machine (similar to a CPAP). With my hospitalizations I have not had the time or energy to set it up. Last night I finally had enough energy to put the machine into service. Today I ran my first gallon of water through it. I filled the chamber with regular tap water and plugged the machine in. I stopped the process about 3/4ths of the way through, let it stand for 30 minutes then opened the machine to check how much residue was left after distillation.

The photo has not been altered other than being resized to fit on the page. What you see in the bottom of the chamber is the junk, heavy metals, etc. that are still in tap water even though it is deemed useable by the government.. And that is only from about 3 quarts of water. Do you really want to put that stuff in your body?

Just something to think about.

TW
Anglo-Saxon Proto-English Manuscripts (995 AD): “God lufode middan-eard swa, dat he seade his an-cennedan sunu, dat nan ne forweorde de on hine gely ac habbe dat ece lif."

My blog - http://theoldman.wordpress.com/

Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”