Urgent Appeal hundreds dead and Missing

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

paul
I can see clearly now!

Urgent Appeal hundreds dead and Missing

Postby paul » December 17th, 2011, 6:44 am

We have received word and also have verified the information through the news on CNN and other media that the worst typhoon storm has hit Cagayan de Oro City and Iligan City in Mindanao Philippines. Reports we have received show more than 446 dead and the missing count continues to grow by the hour. An area under the bridge where squatters build schanties has all been wash away along with many of the children we have worked with for several years.

Our Pastor in Iligan reports many members missing and entire villages washed away. We have mounted an effort to assist in any way possibel. Funds have been sent and we are appealing for anyone who wishes to assist to simply go to http://www.worldmissionoutreach.org and you can donate at the top of the page through causes an independent non-profit who will send the funds to us or you can give directly to W.M.O.F 6451 Asa Way Riverside, Ca. 92509 or call me 951 543 2640 you can text me at this same number

Please hold them in your prayers.
You cannot effectively love and minister to others when you are obsessed with protecting
and preserving yourself.

Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”