Jude 2 Site

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

Jeremy Gault
Respect my authoritei!

Jude 2 Site

Postby Jeremy Gault » June 6th, 2011, 4:49 am

It's that time of year again! Time to renew our web hosting! :)

For the past 8 years, I have operated Jude 2 out of my own pocket. (By "operated" I mean lurking behind the scenes, out of sight for most of you, making the gears turn that keep the site going, along with Daniel.) I don't regret this one bit, I'm glad to be able to provide a place that people enjoy coming to for fellowship. Of course, I can't forget Pastor Gary. A lot of this was his idea originally, and he's the one who works the front lines, making sure everyone behaves in a reasonable fashion, keeping out the riff-raff, etc. I met him back in 2008 in Nashville, and he's a very good man. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise!

Anyway, I am not one to usually ask for donations for anything (if I had my choice, I'd be doing the donating!) However, with the current economy (I won't go into that -- everyone here has heard plenty of complaining about the economy, so I'm not going to rehash what's already been said 5,000 times), every little bit helps. I am being affected just like most everyone else is, to at least some extent.

So, I wanted to make available the opportunity for anyone who wants to donate toward the hosting expenses of the site to do so. I'm not going to play a commercial of hungry children in third-world countries with sad music or anything like that -- don't worry. If you feel lead to donate, please do. If not, then don't, and don't feel guilty or bad about it. Our hosting bill will be paid one way or another, but if you'd like to chip in, here's your chance!

Below you will see a donation button -- if you click on it, it will take you to the hosting company's website. Your funds will go directly to the hosting company (as explained on their page) -- they don't come to me, or Pastor Gary,or Daniel. We can't spend them on dinners and movies. They're credited directly to Jude 2's bill, and that's that. So, here's the button:

Clicking will take you to a secure site where you can donate. Again, it's totally optional, every bit is appreciated, do what you feel led to do. And if you don't feel led to do anything, don't feel like you're obligated. But, any donations will be greatly appreciated!

Billy n NC

Postby Billy n NC » June 6th, 2011, 2:36 pm

Just made a donation.. Button works fine.. (always worry with those ).

Thanks for what you do Jeremy...
Billy Broach
Ebroach Services
http://www.ebroach.net/mediatech/

Bringing Media Technologies to God's Church Familes

Skype Name is ebroachnnc AIM is broachb

scooter
--== J2 ==--

Update

Postby scooter » August 30th, 2011, 7:50 am

Any update?
What we need here is a good revival! lol

paul
I can see clearly now!

Postby paul » August 30th, 2011, 9:01 am

done
You cannot effectively love and minister to others when you are obsessed with protecting
and preserving yourself.

Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”