Recommended YouTube Viewing

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

dolfan
Established Member

Recommended YouTube Viewing

Postby dolfan » April 21st, 2010, 3:29 pm

Youtube this lady's name: Kappa Danielson. Very talented singer, guitar player and songwriter. Most of the stuff is covers of favorites. Has a twin sister that uses the name Kristi Starr. Just surf around on her YT channel. I think you'll enjoy it. I just found her a few moments ago. Check out her cover of Skynyrd's "Simple Man" and listen to her original song "Plastic Doll". Good stuff. Looks like she's doing most of the recording in her living room or something. Very simple, earthy but awesome voice and decent guitarist.
Human government bears the same relation to hell as the church bears to heaven. (David Lipscomb, On Civil Government, 72).

forestwalker
The 1,000 Club

Postby forestwalker » April 23rd, 2010, 8:14 am

I like Kappa's stuff, too. Discovered her a few months ago. I'm so tired of the over-engineered stuff that's put out by the studios. I agree, the naked, real feel of her music on YouTube is great.
For the truth that lies at the heart of theology is not something there to be discovered, but something, or rather someone, to whom we must surrender. The mystery of faith is not ultimately something that invites our questioning, but something that questions us.
Andrew Louth, Discerning the Mystery

Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”