[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Can I get a witness? - Page 3 - Jude 2

Can I get a witness?

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

jinjer
Hey, hey, hey
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby jinjer » August 21st, 2008, 5:20 am

scooter
--== J2 ==--
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

okay

Postby scooter » August 21st, 2008, 5:55 am

I was a bit disappointed the other day when I heard that John McCain did not "do" computers.

This would most likely apply to those comments made about Jude2.

There are many people who fail to get the age of information.

Jude2 is our opportunity to bring everything into the light.

I can remember when WP was exposed, here. The the information and light provided here has helped many break free from our religious and exclusive pasts.

While many in church leadership stayed the course of the same ole same ole, all the while the church was wilting around them, Jude2 flowed like an IV to the Body.

There were times in my past that the refusal of leadership to face the facts brought me to a point of breaking. When you minister within an organization and the organization refuses to progress it brings on hurt and heartbreak only the has beens know.

How many people can you count who just became too smart for the church's foolishness? How many people did we loose because of no change or slow change?

I was on the phone this week with a has been bishop who gave up his lisence under BM for the sake of what was right. So sad is the story that goes along with the church and the need for and the refusal of change.

Jude2 helped me to stay the course of change while others around me wanted me to give into the fact that change would never happen. Well thank God change did happen and Jude2 was a dynamic part of that change for me.

I have met so many wonderful people I got to stay with Joey and Kenya, spend more time with my brother, preach for Chris, send a daughter to the mission field, someone helped me with assembly expense, people helped PG make it to the assembly, sharpen my skills at dealing with people, , become more PC literate, connect with harvest partners around the globe, help others with mission efforts, help others in their misfortune, visit countless others, fellowship at the assemblies, stay in the know, see how it is and is not working for others, make fun of the TCoggers :lol: , keep up with the forked Cog tree, become a change agent, and so much more.

Lets face it Jude2 was forged in the fires of adversity. The church could not handle open and honest dialogue back then.

I guess the comments are somewhat accurate, I wanna be more and I have been less.

Pastor Bill
---=== J2 ===---

Postby Pastor Bill » August 21st, 2008, 7:14 am

"Why would God allow Hitler his chapter in history? Why would God send a whale to swallow Jonah or turn a woman into a pillar of salt? Surely there were other ways. But I'll leave the particular methods of God to God."
-Spoken by David Abraham, Showdown by Ted Dekker

Sherry

Postby Sherry » August 21st, 2008, 7:32 am

dalebert
Woohoo!

Postby dalebert » August 21st, 2008, 7:41 am

Last edited by dalebert on August 21st, 2008, 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Darling
Woohoo!

Postby Darling » August 21st, 2008, 7:42 am

Pastor Chip
700+ Posts

Re: Can I get a witness?

Postby Pastor Chip » August 21st, 2008, 7:44 am

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer Psalm 19:14

Full Quiver
--== J2 ==--

Postby Full Quiver » August 21st, 2008, 8:37 am

I have piped unto you, and ye have not danced!

scooter
--== J2 ==--

Postby scooter » August 21st, 2008, 9:17 am

Full Quiver
--== J2 ==--

Postby Full Quiver » August 21st, 2008, 9:31 am

:D :lol: 8)
I have piped unto you, and ye have not danced!

deb
Da Bomb!

Postby deb » August 21st, 2008, 11:03 am

Kenya

Postby Kenya » August 21st, 2008, 11:57 am

Kenya

I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing! Galatians 2:21

Penny
I can see clearly now!

Postby Penny » August 21st, 2008, 1:16 pm

RamboPreacher
RamboPreacher

Postby RamboPreacher » August 21st, 2008, 4:03 pm

Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling

Pastor Don
Ranking in the posts...
Ranking in the posts...

Don't know where I would fit in

Postby Pastor Don » August 21st, 2008, 4:18 pm

Blessings; DJ

Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”