Regie's blog this week

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

Dr. Ron
I like flapjacks.

Regie's blog this week

Postby Dr. Ron » August 11th, 2008, 4:12 pm

I know you may be getting a little sick of this, but may I encourage you to read Regie's blog this week called "Full Circle".

After posting for 16 hours, it had over 1700 reads. It has been linked to almost every David Cook fan club site and the responses are awesome.

I just want to say as a dad who prays for his son, God does indeed work in miraculos ways.......my son giving Glory to God for His plan.......

I hope you don't get upset with me over this one.....but it is truely the "Time of my Life". I see God's hand at work in his life. I am in awe.

I love you all.
Dr. Ron

Jennifer Smith

Postby Jennifer Smith » August 11th, 2008, 4:21 pm

Dr. Ron, how do we get to the article?

Thanks! -Jennifer
..I press on to take hold of that
for which Christ took hold of me.
-Phil 3:12

Ilovebigcats
---=== J2 ===---

Postby Ilovebigcats » August 11th, 2008, 4:29 pm

Ilovebigcats
---=== J2 ===---

Postby Ilovebigcats » August 11th, 2008, 4:59 pm

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw the blog last night but didn't have time to read it. I just did.... WOW! I went to the links people have posted and saw all the comments! Again, WOW! It gives the song a deeper purpose and meaning. That is amazing!!! Simply amazing.

I am so happy for Regie.

panhandler

Postby panhandler » August 11th, 2008, 5:08 pm

Thanks for posting it my friend. Thank God for what He is doing here!
"I imagine God is weary of being called down on both sides of an argument" Cold Mountain

Jennifer Smith

Beautiful

Postby Jennifer Smith » August 11th, 2008, 5:27 pm

I don't email out forwards, but I emailed this. Dr. Ron, that was very inspiring and beautiful. God has a way of bringing us full circle...to show us how He has been at work all along and how He never ever let us down.

pastorables
--== J2 ==--

emotional testimony

Postby pastorables » August 11th, 2008, 7:18 pm

Words cannot express the emotions that this testimony creates in my spirit (tears, joy, chills, warmth, love). That was profoundly moving.

I would absolutely enjoy hearing a YouTube version of this testimony read/told by Regie and/or an audio version shared by him, if that would be possible? Dr. Ron?

God bless,
Ritchie
Last edited by pastorables on August 12th, 2008, 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose."Jim Elliot - Missionary Martyr

deb
Da Bomb!

Re: Regie's blog this week

Postby deb » August 12th, 2008, 2:10 am

Dr. Ron wrote:I know you may be getting a little sick of this, but may I encourage you to read Regie's blog this week called "Full Circle".

After posting for 16 hours, it had over 1700 reads. It has been linked to almost every David Cook fan club site and the responses are awesome.

I just want to say as a dad who prays for his son, God does indeed work in miraculos ways.......my son giving Glory to God for His plan.......

I hope you don't get upset with me over this one.....but it is truely the "Time of my Life". I see God's hand at work in his life. I am in awe.

I love you all.

Wow!! A great way to spend time this morning. Thank you for sharing. And please...no apologies needed! I don't think any of us could get sick of hearing or upset over reading this testimony. Continue to keep us informed. Praise the Lord for all he has done in your son's life!
Pastorables idea is a good one.

DeWayneTN
-= J2 =-

Postby DeWayneTN » August 12th, 2008, 2:59 am

What a story. God bless Regie's family today and thanks, Ron, for posting.
"...The life you see me living is not 'mine,' but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I am not going to go back on that."- Galatians 19:20 (The Message)
Visit my blog: www.dewaynehamby.com

Pastor Chip
700+ Posts

Postby Pastor Chip » August 12th, 2008, 3:01 am

Thank you, Dr. Ron, for posting this. I just finished reading and I must say it ministered to me in a profound way. You have every right to be proud of your son and what the Lord is doing in and through him!
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer Psalm 19:14

Dr. Ron
I like flapjacks.

Regie's blog this week

Postby Dr. Ron » August 12th, 2008, 5:20 am

Pastorables,
I don't know about the youtube thing....I will check with him and see if that would be a possiblitiy.

Thank you all for your response. I know God is working in all this for His good.

And thank you for praying for my precious little girl. She is the joy of my life....she and I are very close...she loves her Poppi. How I long to hear her say that word...and God is still in the miracle working business.

Let God arise!!!!!
Dr. Ron

Jennifer Smith

Postby Jennifer Smith » August 13th, 2008, 7:28 am

You know, I had a similar experience and realized that God was in the trial I had gone through.. but it wasn't until much later that He brought me "full circle" and I was able to see it.

Dr. Ron
I like flapjacks.

Regie's blog this weeek

Postby Dr. Ron » August 13th, 2008, 9:30 am

Thank you all for your comments.

he has had over 8 thousand reads as of about 11 today.

He told me this morning that he wrote "Full Circle" (the song to go with the blog) last night. It will be coming on line soon.

Only God knows where this is all going.
Praise God!
Dr. Ron

Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”