Incredible Original Worship Music from NPC (Links attached)

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

MacUser
Established Member

Incredible Original Worship Music from NPC (Links attached)

Postby MacUser » July 17th, 2008, 4:30 am

This talented 19 year old young lady - Jessica O'Quinn recorded the following songs at our local church on 7/6/08. A highly recommended download.

One song in particular really ministers (all do) and it was the first time she sang it from scribbled personal notes on a notepad! So it was really off the cuff and raw... but really ministered to all whom listens. She told me later.. that she didn't even have a title for it yet as it was still a work in progress.. so I've dubbed it - "Jessica_Untitled". I've made a mp3 for all to download and enjoy. (Please give her credit in all situations)

Download: jessica_untitled_070608.mp3

Also I've attached the entire morning worship as a mp4 podcast for those wanting to hear the entire group of songs she played.

Download: Jessica_Live_070608

God Bless
Chris -

... Behold, the Lamb of God, that taketh away the sin of the world!
John 1:29

klc
Frequent Flyer

Postby klc » July 18th, 2008, 3:02 pm

I throughly enjoyed Jessica's music, she is very gifted. Did she write the lyrics and music?

If so I would like to offer some advice that I unfortunately learned the hard way. Do not allow any lyrics or music that is an orginal work to to shared, recorded, co-written, or copied unless it is protected by a copyright.

I have written several songs, and sang them in our local church. At the time we had a female minister/recording artist attending our services. She liked my music, and offered to be of help to me since I was new to writing lyrics and music. I was overwhelmed by the attention, and I had no idea that she would beat me to the recording studio with my very own songs. This was a very heart breaking experince for me. I am now in the process of rewriting all my songs which is not an easy task.

Go to the copyright web site ... http://www.copyright.gov/ ... it has all the information about obtaining a copyright.
" The world see's what we do, God see's why we do them "

Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”