How do you get out of rut?

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

Susie Hamilton
Established Member

How do you get out of rut?

Postby Susie Hamilton » June 24th, 2008, 2:32 pm

I have found myself lately in a rut. Today I went to get my hair cut. The stylist was new to me. She asked if I wanted a cut or trim. I said a trim and I do not want to be left looking like a guy. She asked me if I was willing to try something different and assured me it would be okay. I said okay but nothing drastic. I left feeling wonderful. My haircut was slightly different, not drastic. Now I have to get used to drying my hair differently but it has made a big change in my attitude. What do you do?
To God be the Glory.

TW
Established Member

Postby TW » June 24th, 2008, 3:37 pm

Oh yeah, I just love to have my hair styled! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anglo-Saxon Proto-English Manuscripts (995 AD): “God lufode middan-eard swa, dat he seade his an-cennedan sunu, dat nan ne forweorde de on hine gely ac habbe dat ece lif."

My blog - http://theoldman.wordpress.com/

RamboPreacher
RamboPreacher

Postby RamboPreacher » June 24th, 2008, 3:46 pm

I agree. a hair cut is a wonderful thing. (especially since my wife cuts my hair, and since I don't like anyone else touching my head) :)

as for what I do in a rutting circumstance, I will normally pull myself up as I remember the meaning of life.
Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling

klc
Frequent Flyer

Postby klc » June 25th, 2008, 5:56 pm

New hair cut here too. I was rounding the corner on my 52nd birthday and I decided that I needed a pick me up .. so I got a new do. After the new style, I've got to get some blonde highlights. All is right in the world now ... maybe. :lol:

Now that my hair is blonder than usual, I think I will have to change the color of my make-up, nail polish, lip color, clothes, sun glasses, cell phone, blue-tooth, car, husband's hair, hmmm hmmm ... the living room walls are looking drab now too. Maybe I could convince our entire church to get a make-over. I just love my new hair-do. :D
" The world see's what we do, God see's why we do them "

Linda
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Linda » June 25th, 2008, 6:41 pm

When I'm in a rut, I go see MICKEY MOUSE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Linda

Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”