Anyone Intrested in Online messages?

Ideas, trends, staff needs, equipment... all the things related to church leadership, pastoring and operations. (Combining the contents of several older forums.)

Moderators: Pastor Gary, Jennifer Smith, Billy n NC, justsam, pastorables, darylscook

scooter
--== J2 ==--

Anyone Intrested in Online messages?

Postby scooter » August 27th, 2004, 2:27 am

Last edited by scooter on February 22nd, 2005, 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
What we need here is a good revival! lol

lady4jc
I can see clearly now!

Postby lady4jc » August 27th, 2004, 10:41 am

I just got through listening to Worship in spirit and in truth. Was a good message I enjoyed it. Dont know who was teaching but it was good. Made me think about how I worship. Cause there are times I will sing songs in church or try to pray when I not feeling good or have other things on my mind. I know those times I really wasnt in to the worship but God does want us to worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. So I know I now I do need to forget about my problems and get my mind only on the Lord when I worship. So that God will receive my worship. Thanks for the link will put it in my favorites and listen to the other messages.

scooter
--== J2 ==--

Postby scooter » August 27th, 2004, 1:01 pm

lady4jc wrote:I just got through listening to Worship in spirit and in truth. Was a good message I enjoyed it. Dont know who was teaching but it was good. Made me think about how I worship. Cause there are times I will sing songs in church or try to pray when I not feeling good or have other things on my mind. I know those times I really wasnt in to the worship but God does want us to worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. So I know I now I do need to forget about my problems and get my mind only on the Lord when I worship. So that God will receive my worship. Thanks for the link will put it in my favorites and listen to the other messages.

Response: Hey thanks, these are just a few of our latest Sunday AM messages. Thanks for taking or making the time.

scooter
--== J2 ==--

Updated.

Postby scooter » November 5th, 2004, 4:41 am

Hey these are updated basically weekly so if you get a chance listen to one. 8)

Pastor Chip
700+ Posts

Re: Updated.

Postby Pastor Chip » December 31st, 2005, 4:57 am

scooter wrote:Hey these are updated basically weekly so if you get a chance listen to one. 8)

Don't know how I missed this post in the past. I enjoyed listening to "Where There Is No Wood." You had some very good points (although I had to work through all the laughter :) ). I'm going to download a couple others and listen later.
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer Psalm 19:14

scooter
--== J2 ==--

Re: Updated.

Postby scooter » February 1st, 2006, 6:27 pm

Pastor Chip wrote:
scooter wrote:Hey these are updated basically weekly so if you get a chance listen to one. 8)

Don't know how I missed this post in the past. I enjoyed listening to "Where There Is No Wood." You had some very good points (although I had to work through all the laughter :) ). I'm going to download a couple others and listen later.

Response: That was one funny Sunday. :lol: :lol: I think our church needed that.

Thanks.

I've been getting really good feedback from my "Death of the Firstborn" series.

I didn't see your post until just now.

This forum seems to set forever without a bite.

scooter
--== J2 ==--

Updated!

Postby scooter » May 8th, 2006, 8:52 am

Updated link!

http://www.stewardsofthemysteriesofgod.com/articles.asp?columnid=1516

There is also a message from our state prayer coordinator Jeanie Bierly.

Pastor Chip
700+ Posts

Re: Updated!

Postby Pastor Chip » May 8th, 2006, 9:16 am

scooter wrote:Updated link!

http://www.stewardsofthemysteriesofgod.com/articles.asp?columnid=1516

There is also a message from our state prayer coordinator Jeanie Bierly.

I couldn't get Jeanie's to work.
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer Psalm 19:14

Pastor Chip
700+ Posts

Postby Pastor Chip » May 8th, 2006, 9:35 am

Never mind :oops:

It was opening with the wrong program. :roll:

BUT, I figured it out.......:) :)

Return to “Preacher/Teacher Pages”