Reaching your youth with myspace!

Ideas, trends, staff needs, equipment... all the things related to church leadership, pastoring and operations. (Combining the contents of several older forums.)

Moderators: Pastor Gary, Jennifer Smith, Billy n NC, justsam, pastorables, darylscook

MrDanger
I like flapjacks.

Postby MrDanger » February 17th, 2007, 5:40 pm

Bishop, you are proving to be a pastor with a lot of love and wisdom towards their young people.

If only all churches were lucky enough to have someone with incredible vision and understanding of the youth culture.

The Church of God of Prophecy has a bright future with leadership such as you.

God Bless you and your congregation...but I guess he already has by providing such a man of God.
"Students are encouraged to mingle with the midgets." - Mr. Jones' 1st Block Class

Bishopintrainingwheels
Frequent Flyer

"man of God"

Postby Bishopintrainingwheels » February 17th, 2007, 6:38 pm

Just a sinner saved by grace! That is all I am Mr.Danger. Thanks for the uplift.

Love ya Man!

BITW
"Camelot is a silly place!"
Holy Grail

Devoe
Newcomer

Postby Devoe » March 13th, 2007, 3:47 pm

Bishop, you are proving to be a pastor with a lot of love and wisdom towards their young people.

If only all churches were lucky enough to have someone with incredible vision and understanding of the youth culture.

The Church of God of Prophecy has a bright future with leadership such as you.

God Bless you and your congregation...but I guess he already has by providing such a man of God.

I go to his church and he's the best pastor I know. He has let me be the 'Multi-Media Technician'...and I'm only 15. I would never had thought of doing something like this at my age. I feel really accepted at this church. Thank you Phil...

Return to “Preacher/Teacher Pages”