Let me kickstart this

Ideas, trends, staff needs, equipment... all the things related to church leadership, pastoring and operations. (Combining the contents of several older forums.)

Moderators: Pastor Gary, Jennifer Smith, Billy n NC, justsam, pastorables, darylscook

Pastor Gary
Kahu Gary, Benevolent Dictator

Let me kickstart this

Postby Pastor Gary » March 1st, 2004, 3:57 pm

I use a lot of techniques in our Sunday services -- video clips from pop culture movies, in-house produced media, purchased media and more. We also use dance and drama and other methods to tell the story of God's grace and mercy.

This forum will be a place for the exchange of ideas to help us all get better at telling the story of Jesus to a generation needing to hear.
"God is excited to show you mercy. He rises to give you His compassion." (Isaiah 30:18)

"For surely, O LORD, you bless the righteous;
you surround them with your favor as with a shield." (Psalm 5:12)

Billy n NC

This Great..

Postby Billy n NC » March 1st, 2004, 5:18 pm

This is great .. this has been one of my wishlist items for sometime.

As the Media Minister.. ( I know it sounds kinda funny) of our local church I am overwhelmed with coming up with some ideas for using our Media needs. I am 90 % techie 10 % creative. I will share some boring websites sometime..

Sharing resources , orginal PPT stuff will be a very very good thing.

I am constantly surfing the internet for resources for freebie backgrounds, pics, etc..

Will be posting some more stuff later..

Good Job Pastor G.

Billy N NC

Return to “Preacher/Teacher Pages”