Bible Exlporer Freebie

Ideas, trends, staff needs, equipment... all the things related to church leadership, pastoring and operations. (Combining the contents of several older forums.)

Moderators: Pastor Gary, Jennifer Smith, Billy n NC, justsam, pastorables, darylscook

Billy n NC

Bible Exlporer Freebie

Postby Billy n NC » November 10th, 2006, 3:31 pm

Here is a link to some freebie Bible Resource..

http://www.bible-explorer.com/

anybody using it?
Billy Broach
Ebroach Services
http://www.ebroach.net/mediatech/

Bringing Media Technologies to God's Church Familes

Skype Name is ebroachnnc AIM is broachb

biblemanryan
Needs a LIFE

Postby biblemanryan » November 12th, 2006, 9:17 am

This used to be my BIble of Bible software, until my laptop was switched over to Linux. Now, I don't know if they have a linux compatible version or not, but my brain is not compatible enough with Linux to install it if they do. I know, why install linux if your not familiar with it> It was free, and I did have Win Millenium installed. That should be enough to answer the question I would guess. Anyway back to the software. I found it to be very easy to use. It has a my documents section, or something similiar, which you can write your own stuff. It includes those documents whenever you do a search if you want, the same way you would include a Bible, Commentary, etc.

God bless,
Bro. Ryan

RamboPreacher
RamboPreacher

Postby RamboPreacher » November 12th, 2006, 2:25 pm

have not yet tried it. I use Libronix Series X, and also have e-sword on some computers at church.
Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling

Return to “Preacher/Teacher Pages”