YOUTH CONFERENCE 2007 cancelled

Ideas, trends, staff needs, equipment... all the things related to church leadership, pastoring and operations. (Combining the contents of several older forums.)

Moderators: Pastor Gary, Jennifer Smith, Billy n NC, justsam, pastorables, darylscook

Blended
Woohoo!

YOUTH CONFERENCE 2007 cancelled

Postby Blended » October 31st, 2006, 11:32 pm

NOTICE of CANCELLTION

YOUTH CONFERENCE 2007

Dear Friend,
I have bad news. Due to a conflict of dates with another event here at the International Offices, I must CANCEL the YOUTH CONFERENCE scheduled for March 16-18, 2007 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This was an innocent oversight on my part which could negatively impact the other event scheduled for the same date. I (along with others) have worked very hard to find an alternate date and site, but with no success. I’m very sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment this might cause.

Let’s take the positive approach. This gives us a head start on 2008 conference planning, fundraising, etc. Stay tuned for 2008 dates coming in the near future. God has something better—something greater for youth and young adults, youth leaders, and youth ministries! Keep the ReVolution momentum going in your local youth group, state/regional activities, but especially in your heart—live out loud every day. Every day is a new opportunity to serve Jesus by serving others!

Love and blessings,

Youth Ministry Director

Youth Ministry Department

Church of God or Prophecy

P.O. Box 2910

3720 Keith Street NW

Cleveland, Tennessee 37320-2910

423-559-5304

423-559-5302 - Fax

www.youth.cogop.org
Speaking the truth as I know it.

Poimen
What's next?

Postby Poimen » October 31st, 2006, 11:37 pm

Wow. No possibility for the conference at all? This will be difficult for the youth to accept. Yet, things happen that can't be helped and/or fixed.

Maybe the states/nations, in conjuction with the general leader, could plan some alternative regional functions to help bridge the gap.
Poimen
Bro. Christopher

"I wish a buck was still silver, it was back when the country was strong." -- The Hag

Return to “Preacher/Teacher Pages”