USC vs Notre Dame

A forum for the discussion of TV, movies, music and pop-culture influences from a Christian perspective. A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

Paully_44
Established Member

USC vs Notre Dame

Postby Paully_44 » October 12th, 2005, 3:48 am

I can't remember the last time that Notre Dame was 11+ point underdogs at home.

With the way USC has been coming out slow in the first quarter lately, I am sure that they can win, but will they cover the spread?

I HATE N.D.!
Let the wild rumpus start!

Mole_J
I can see clearly now!

Postby Mole_J » October 12th, 2005, 4:49 am

Maybe a good week to place a wager on Notre Dame. USC is good, but I don't think they can win by 11 in Notre Dame.

turbotim
I can see clearly now!

Postby turbotim » October 12th, 2005, 6:13 am

I don't like ND either, but I'll be rooting for them to beat USC... I've got a feeling there gonna be an UPSET!!! LOL :D :D :D

I hope anyway! :wink:
Tim Cook------> Proud Daddy and Husband

Jesus is my ROCK!!

ImageImage

my space

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » October 12th, 2005, 6:56 am

Here's my $.02 worth. USC has basically played to the level of it's competition. However, the whole country knows that this game will be on national TV. USC has to many offensive weapons, they can score, ND defense is not the best in the country, good, but will give up some points (remember MSU). ND can put points on the board but not at the same pace. USC's defense is not as good as last year my prediction.

USC will win and I believe they will cover the spread.

Final score. USC 45 ND 24

USC is on a collision course with Texas in the Rose Bowl.

Rob
If I were to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for business. I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out right, what is said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right will make no difference." -Abraham Lincoln

Paully_44
Established Member

Postby Paully_44 » October 12th, 2005, 7:52 am

Pastor Rob wrote:USC is on a collision course with Texas in the Rose Bowl.

That is the game I am hoping happens for the National Title. That will make for a great game.

Paully_44
Established Member

Postby Paully_44 » October 17th, 2005, 4:36 am

Yes the Trojans eeked out a victory but a Win is a Win and a Loss is a Loss.

I can't believe that N.D didn't drop in the polls. 4-2 & still in the top 10. Unbelievable. :evil:

ImaPK
-= J2 =-

Postby ImaPK » October 17th, 2005, 12:46 pm

Paully_44 wrote:Yes the Trojans eeked out a victory but a Win is a Win and a Loss is a Loss.

I can't believe that N.D didn't drop in the polls. 4-2 & still in the top 10. Unbelievable. :evil:

The Pope said that they couldn't drop in the polls :lol: ...that's why I hate ND, they get votes ONLY because they ARE Notre Dame...Knute Rockne,Ara Parsegian,the Golden Dome,the Gipper...TRADITION
People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. Author Unknown.

Return to “Entertainment”