The Amazing Race 6

A forum for the discussion of TV, movies, music and pop-culture influences from a Christian perspective. A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

panhandler

The Amazing Race 6

Postby panhandler » November 16th, 2004, 7:02 pm

Well, it just started tonight and I already DETEST at least one couple. The "entrepreneurs" need to be eleminated or shot NOW! :lol:
"I imagine God is weary of being called down on both sides of an argument" Cold Mountain

Paully_44
Established Member

Postby Paully_44 » November 17th, 2004, 5:05 am

Can you believe the one dad took a snow bath on the glacier?? I did get a little tired of his pants slouching, constantly showing his briefs. I don't think they'll last long, especially if there are any endurance "Road Blocks"

Should be a fun season.
Let the wild rumpus start!

Sherry

Postby Sherry » November 18th, 2004, 7:47 pm

The "entrepreneurs"...."Blue hair".....whatever...gotta go!!!! :twisted: Cannot stand that guy! He is the most obnoxious moron the show has ever had!!

Second couple that I dislike.......the "RedNeck 'Ressler's"!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: Such a sweet couple aren't they? :roll:

Gonna be interesting!!!! :D

Paully_44
Established Member

Postby Paully_44 » November 18th, 2004, 8:19 pm

YellowRoseTX wrote:Second couple that I dislike.......the "RedNeck 'Ressler's"!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: Such a sweet couple aren't they? :roll:

Gonna be interesting!!!! :D

Oh yeah, Thanksgiving must be a real hoot at their place.... "I said PASS THE SALT you moron!!!!!" :roll:
Let the wild rumpus start!

Return to “Entertainment”