[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
survivor season 20 - Page 2 - Jude 2

survivor season 20

A forum for the discussion of TV, movies, music and pop-culture influences from a Christian perspective. A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

Ilovebigcats
---=== J2 ===---
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Ilovebigcats » February 22nd, 2010, 8:56 am

teach
I can see clearly now!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby teach » February 26th, 2010, 3:23 am

MUCH better episode last night. Heroes dominated in the challenge, but of course there was no puzzle...

James is still being a jerk and that bothers me.

I think Jeri does have a thing for Coach cuz she was really getting jealous over Parvati!!!

I don't agree with who they voted off, but oh well

DeWayneTN
-= J2 =-

Postby DeWayneTN » February 27th, 2010, 7:55 am

"...The life you see me living is not 'mine,' but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I am not going to go back on that."- Galatians 19:20 (The Message)
Visit my blog: www.dewaynehamby.com

DeWayneTN
-= J2 =-

Postby DeWayneTN » March 5th, 2010, 5:48 am

Best tribal council this season, perhaps in years. I love it when people do the right thing to strengthen the team and break away from silly political alliances. I did like Cirie but she was truly the weakest link and playing the game solely for herself.
"...The life you see me living is not 'mine,' but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I am not going to go back on that."- Galatians 19:20 (The Message)

teach
I can see clearly now!

Postby teach » March 5th, 2010, 6:56 am

teach
I can see clearly now!

Postby teach » March 12th, 2010, 9:13 am

Man, this hasn't been the best season of survivor so far... I actually got bored with the last episode and definitely do not agree with who got voted out...

wendy k

turbotim
I can see clearly now!

Postby turbotim » March 12th, 2010, 3:53 pm

Tim Cook------> Proud Daddy and Husband

Jesus is my ROCK!!

ImageImage

turbotim
I can see clearly now!

Postby turbotim » March 12th, 2010, 5:05 pm

Jesus is my ROCK!!

ImageImage

DeWayneTN
-= J2 =-

Postby DeWayneTN » March 19th, 2010, 10:42 am

turbotim
I can see clearly now!

Postby turbotim » March 24th, 2010, 3:02 pm

Jesus is my ROCK!!

ImageImage

DeWayneTN
-= J2 =-

Postby DeWayneTN » March 25th, 2010, 10:46 am

turbotim
I can see clearly now!

Postby turbotim » March 25th, 2010, 11:28 am

Jesus is my ROCK!!

ImageImage

dbserv
Hey, hey, hey

Postby dbserv » March 25th, 2010, 3:02 pm

God Bless You

Dan Bagley

teach
I can see clearly now!

Postby teach » March 26th, 2010, 2:21 am

Tyson was an idiot the other night and I was glad to see James go instead of Colby.

Wendy k

Pastorbps
Whoa!!
Whoa!!

Postby Pastorbps » April 3rd, 2010, 2:12 am

Return to “Entertainment”